PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 10:45 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 23134+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Post 1 updated and 23134 is ready for download

I have also included 23133 TellMe version which I have been using for the past few days, has been very stable and is highly recommended in case 23134 has issues (so far so good though)

Release notes:

Build

* Brand new AKU 5309 or WM 6.5.3.09, dated to Aug 5, 2010
* No noticeable changes from 23133 AKU 5308,
* Still no WMP control integration with lock screen
* Still soft OK button won't work in settings>personal>phone>Services. Make sure to map OK to a hard button.
* Seems faster than 23133

ROM

* Added a beta app that I translated and ported from DFT, this *SHOULD* allow for overclocking+adjusting the CPU at 300/520/524 MHZ. Note that last time I tried overclocking my phone's battery lasted almost 3 hrs so in case this works be prepared with another battery/charger.
* More tweaks for faster experience.

Attached are the system report and DiffMerge between 23133/23134.

Please provide feedback on the CPU overclocking app
Old 08-29-2010, 12:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

depeche is a n00b
Re: Lioryte Base 23130/25024/22037+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Great, thanks for the pointers! A few questions: Is this included in the non-base version? Also, is this issue in 23134? Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
I don't have nativecase installed being a base ROM. please see post#2 for resources, look at ameba as well as showcase. I use arkswitch.

Thanks for the feedback
Old 08-29-2010, 10:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Lioryte Base 23130/25024/22037+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by depeche View Post
Great, thanks for the pointers! A few questions: Is this included in the non-base version? Also, is this issue in 23134? Thanks!!!
It's not an issue, its part of winmo...I only have base and base+office,tellme and voice. All builds will be like that its native winmo behavior. You need to install the cab file from post 2. Hope this helps
Old 08-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Lurker

depeche is a n00b

Sorry for my ignorance, I have been reading up on why this is the case more the past few days. You have been more than helpful, thanks for sharing your roms and helping me out!
Old 09-06-2010, 11:16 PM
N00b

HuusPhanLe is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to HuusPhanLe Send a message via MSN to HuusPhanLe Send a message via Skype™ to HuusPhanLe

Sweet! This version is faster and it finally has threaded email and most of the good stuff from office 2010.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuusPhanLe View Post
Sweet! This version is faster and it finally has threaded email and most of the good stuff from office 2010.
Glad you like it
Old 09-19-2010, 06:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dnamey is a n00b

Been readind the Modaco thread of the latest tribulations with 23130-135 and the hard drive. I been using the 23130 version for quite a while and been lovin it!!!
Found the same mms receive problem as in higher versions. Never noticed it until I requested one of my vocational students snap a pic of a project he was working on and send it to me. (I don't get pics too often,[grin])
I really appreciate you sharing your cooking projects and weather icons (yea, I'm hooked on modding them too.). From my flashing over the past 1 1/2 yrs your roms are the most reliable and useful. I think flashing is as addicting as cooking!!

It's amazing how busy this board once was and how qiute it is now.....haha
Oh, well..........So chin up; and keep cookin!!!!!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:13 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Yea it's a graveyard. I don't expect anyone to be using the i910 after Q1 of 2011. progress. I like it though it can do anything except dialing is a pain and so is getting a GPS fix. With the way the phone is now I'll have to upgrade soon I hope to make it to Q1 though
Old 09-20-2010, 09:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia i910
Carrier: verizon

dnamey is a n00b

Yea, my new every 2 is up in Q1. But I still got a couple of good flashes left in me for now <grin>. Hope you'll still cook once in a while !! I'll be tuned in here and Modaco..... thanks again
Old 09-22-2010, 08:11 AM
N00b

spinwizard is just getting started

I'm here until HTC comes out with their 1.5 Ghz proccessor in a WinMo phone on VZW. Somthing to compete with the EVO, but with Mobile7 on it. The HD2 is close, but it T-Mo.
Lioyte, Thanks for hangin' and pushing out the latest builds. It has become a graveyard here, and on all the Omnia threads. Too much Android hype maybe. The i910 is still a great hardware. You guys proved that by making it a great phone. So, thanks. Bill
lioryte's base 28232 Loaded!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development