PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base 23518+mortscript 4.3β ~164MB free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig540 View Post
I have build 28009 and my sling box software does not show the bottom of the screen correctly. Anyone have this problem.
Thats an issue with all WM 6.5.X
Old 01-14-2010, 01:00 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Post 2 updated

Added:

Lioryte cab for yxyn's SMS new 6.5.X UI--> This will change the SMS UI (See image). Developer site HERE, please report any bugs.

Start Menu Sorter--> This will sort the menu/Folders by alphabetical order. Developer site HERE, please report any bugs.

Updated

JML Launcher to V1.55
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (16.4 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (20.2 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2010, 03:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon

avmaldo is a n00b

I have had an issue with my start menu icons changing from their own program icons to the default white box icons. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Old 01-16-2010, 06:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by avmaldo View Post
I have had an issue with my start menu icons changing from their own program icons to the default white box icons. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Yes. You need to backup and format my storage/ storage card
Old 01-20-2010, 11:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Post 2 updated

Cab files are ready for download. I'm attaching links to the original posts. Please post any questions/bugs at this post + original posts.

PlayIt!- Titanium section- PlayIt! is a Windows Phone 6.5 Titanium plugin to control and display the status of S2P or Nitrogen. LINK
Infinity V0.2.2- Beta section- Infinity is New UI in alpha stage of development. LINK
ArkSwitch_v1_0_2- Task Managers section- a new very light finger friendly task manager designed for WM6.5.X. LINK
GTx-M.M GreeNeon W(QVGA) FINAL- Theme section- a new greenish neon theme. LINK
JWMDIconChanger_v2.5b- BETA section- an app to change/organize the menu screen. LINK
Lego Memory- Games section. LINK
PHMSoftReset- Other cabs- does what it sez
S2P V0.73b- Beta section- Slide to play. LINK

Enjoy!
Old 01-24-2010, 10:12 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Post 2 Updated

Updated:

htcAddictsRAMCleaner updated to V1.9.3- Under Cleaners
AMeBa updated to V0.7B- Under Beta

Added:

AMeBa Settings- Under Beta- Used to configure AMeBa. Developer's site
TaskBarLauncher- Under Beta- Changing the top task bar (WQVGA modified by me). Image attached. Developer's site
ZLaunchy- Under other cab files- a dialer like app launcher. Image attached. Developer's site

When running into issues with any app please post any Q&As to the developer's site as well to this post.

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen03.jpg (33.0 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (28.2 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-29-2010, 11:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

28217 I'll be posting it- a hybrid of 28217 and 28205.

New in this release:

* Rom now has powersaver on and autokeyboard popon disabled at startup
* Animation Rotation- 2 more options added. One option being no animation. Credit goes to zemrwhite2. Rom starts with Rotate Animation off
* On the TellMe ROM a new theme, Lioryte Gargoyle.
* Made it even lighter without taking anything off. At 169MB free :P
* Didn't include any special lockscreen, I'm waiting for a full release to do that.
* Also, didn't patch the timebomb. So please don't use after June 2010

BASE ROM

With TellMe+MS Voice Command

No XDA_UC it gave an error on startup. Should be fixed soon...
Old 01-30-2010, 12:59 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 28217+mortscript 4.3β ~170MB free

28217 Release Notes 2

As can be seen from the report txt the entire Sys is based on a new build 28217. WMD up to now has been enhancing IE and new UI changes. Since it is a hybrid VGA based, It's harder for me to tell. I've also attached the DiffMerge Report of 28205 V 28217.

All I can say is that it's very fast and is stable.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Report.txt (3.8 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 28205V28217 Diff.zip (10.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-31-2010, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

mzimmer74 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
* Also, didn't patch the timebomb. So please don't use after June 2010
I haven't heard about this timebomb thing until I read this post. Had originally planned (as I mentioned before) to upgrade to 28205. After reading about this build I thought I'd go to 28217 but that phrase about the timebomb has me a bit scared! Is this something that will be fixed soon? If yes I might just wait. If not, what is it and why is June 2010 bad?
Thanks
Old 02-01-2010, 11:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Every build is diff. Some come with Timebomb and some don't. What it means is that when the set date comes the windows part of the phone stops. This won't harm anything just make your phone useless until you flash it again.

Anyhow, this build has no timebomb,.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development