PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2009, 10:11 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
it is 13 hour talk time according to some specs
and a 8 mp camera

I will jump on board to use it as a media device though with verizon =) because it does have hd playback (real hd), and that 3.7 in screen and specs are amazing! if I see touchflo 2.6, htc stuff in a nice neat rom

some of the effects are a bit unnecessary though, but seeing the first omnia could only get manila 2d and not 3d on the omnia it'll be interesting development

talked me into getting it ugh =)
i was watching reviews for the hell of it, i was going to get the tp2 then, but those videos sold me haha
im going to work on a rom for omnia when we can, the reason tf3d wouldnt run was cause of weird resolition on the original [wqvga] and it also had only 128mb ram, new one is same resolution and 256 ram!! god damn im excited now.
I wanna make a htc rom for it, with manila enhancements etc.

Check it out, people have successfully flashed their omnia 2's!
OMNIA 2 Modaco

Last edited by bikeandestroyx; 08-30-2009 at 11:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:29 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
it is 13 hour talk time according to some specs
and a 8 mp camera

I will jump on board to use it as a media device though with verizon =) because it does have hd playback (real hd), and that 3.7 in screen and specs are amazing! if I see touchflo 2.6, htc stuff in a nice neat rom

some of the effects are a bit unnecessary though, but seeing the first omnia could only get manila 2d and not 3d on the omnia it'll be interesting development

talked me into getting it ugh =)
I think this phone is going to be awesome. It's still winmo, so it's all the stuff we're used to but TouchWiz is there also if you care to use it. When this phone is released it will have better hardware than any other phone in the US along with better video playback and better 2d/3d rendering than any of the HTC units. I think the ONLY thing Samsung did wrong with this phone is giving exclusivity to Verizon. I actually like Verizon very much, but this board has a lot of sprint users. If Samsung gave this phone to Sprint as well as Verizon HTC would be in trouble.
P.S. Early reports spec'd an 8MP camera, but all the most recent info shows a 5MP camera. But it does record video in HD.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 08-31-2009 at 04:31 AM.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:07 AM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
I think this phone is going to be awesome. It's still winmo, so it's all the stuff we're used to but TouchWiz is there also if you care to use it. When this phone is released it will have better hardware than any other phone in the US along with better video playback and better 2d/3d rendering than any of the HTC units. I think the ONLY thing Samsung did wrong with this phone is giving exclusivity to Verizon. I actually like Verizon very much, but this board has a lot of sprint users. If Samsung gave this phone to Sprint as well as Verizon HTC would be in trouble.
P.S. Early reports spec'd an 8MP camera, but all the most recent info shows a 5MP camera. But it does record video in HD.
man im getting too excited. were actually going to be able to use the ps1 emulator, and play quake/2/3 arena smoothly! hell yeah. all at full FPS
suck it HTC
Check this video of original omnia playing tekken on FPSECE

and the omnia 2 will have better screen and faster processor
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:31 AM
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks for the new videos
Old 08-31-2009, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

oh I'm still getting touch pro 2 =)
but I want this one too may buy a touch pro 2 outright and get the omnia with my new every 2 price...
expandable memory or no?
Old 08-31-2009, 03:24 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
oh I'm still getting touch pro 2 =)
but I want this one too may buy a touch pro 2 outright and get the omnia with my new every 2 price...
expandable memory or no?
yeah up to 32gb microsd card
Old 08-31-2009, 03:42 PM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

yeah...
kinda hard to pass up...I'll get touch pro 2 and omnia hd but I want me an htc kitchen for the device! or a comparable htc rom...or do I
maybe I want soemthing less on the ram who knows
Old 08-31-2009, 03:44 PM
That guy with the axe

plus 8 or 16 gig internal memory
Old 08-31-2009, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

wait a minute
internal memory plus expandable memory
if only that can be altered to be added to the ram process I would just fall in love with it!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Mobileunderground.info

yep i think verizon version will come with 8gb and a free 1gb microsd card [i think].
They already have been able to flash roms to the GSM omnia 2, so i bet we will be able to also in the first week or two!
I just want 6.5 on it, i cant stand 6.1 anymore

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives