PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 11:04 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Iphone Hack

HAHAHAHA! Anyone hear of the iphone hack thru text message? It corrupts the memory and allows the hacker to fully control the phone. Dude can turn on camera and check you out and stuff. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community
Re: Iphone Hack

http://www.devicemag.com/2009/07/30/...f-your-iphone/
Old 07-30-2009, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

I hate Apple!
Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff

http://www.kcbs.com/iPhone-Vulnerabl...g-Hack/4905695

Hmmm....interesting. Does the user have to open the text message, or is it only by receiving the message the phone is taken over? I know I have the option to delete the message via the notification. Can the iPhone do the same, and not be affected?
Old 07-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

beweare iphone users!!!! haha this is halarious. now if only i knew somebody with an iphone
Old 07-30-2009, 12:07 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Last edited by shaggylive; 07-30-2009 at 12:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:26 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

^^^ William T Ford aka W.T.F!!!!? Dude you sooooooo owe me a bottle of orange juice for spitting it out and spill it. I sir was not prepared for such a post!!! Lmaooooo to (X_x) had my laugh for the day with that one shaggy Thanks!

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-30-2009, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Didn't they claim to have a similar exploit on WM phones?

http://www.wmexperts.com/ihacker-cha...k-too#comments
Old 07-30-2009, 02:51 PM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

ahh, but on wm we call it a feature.

think gps locate
Old 07-30-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
http://www.kcbs.com/iPhone-Vulnerabl...g-Hack/4905695

Hmmm....interesting. Does the user have to open the text message, or is it only by receiving the message the phone is taken over? I know I have the option to delete the message via the notification. Can the iPhone do the same, and not be affected?

From what i read. Apperantly just receiving it and ignoring it can do damage. I-sheeps are recommended to shut the iphone down comletely and wait a few minutes. LOL!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives