PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Partial unboxing + TP2 = Success

Sigh .... first looks at T-Mobile TP2 unboxing... no Joy from sprint yet.

http://www.tmonews.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Re: Partial unboxing + TP2 = Success

maybe sprint just hates its customers?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Naw sprint don't hate us. I can see this phone coming to sprint soon

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-09-2009, 04:31 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It may be best to not be first anyway, at least then you can see if there's anything you dont like about it in the reviews try to see the glass half full lol

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 07-09-2009, 04:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

side note: 3.5mm is now standard on htc phones. i started a thread on the good news, finally.
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

frazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfrazell is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
side note: 3.5mm is now standard on htc phones. i started a thread on the good news, finally.
Too bad the TP2 will still lack the port...

But when I can upgrade in May 2010 I'm sure there will be a WinMo 7 device rocking it for me .
Free Disposable Email: MyTrashMail
Old 07-10-2009, 08:29 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
so I guess we should wait for the tp3...
Old 07-10-2009, 08:34 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
thank the EU on this one. they got all phone makers to go standard micro usb for charging.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo, Palm Pre, Galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

glidersgalore is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to glidersgalore

Alright lets not start that thread or rumors about a TP3, that is all we need..............lol

I still don't understand the big deal about no 3.5mm jack. We spend all this money and get the most up to date tech phones, but want to use 1980's tech when it comes to headphones? Our phones have Bluetooth, and they make Buetooth headsets. I have had the Roker and the Roker HD headsets, both sound great, my wife has a cheap set, and they even sound good.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre,HTC Touch Pro2

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21

I dont care how beautifuul the device is. Im willing to wait and let tmobile have the glory first if it means sprint will release the phone with a rom thats smooth stable and runs fast. I'm not trying to pay good hard earned money for a touch pro 1.5.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives