PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 10:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Can be Judge and Jury

For those of you having difficulties with billing, here is an article about the FCC's regulation of cellular companies.

If you're wondering why mobile phone carriers get away with imposing blatantly unfair policies, there's a simple reason: No one stops them.

If the carriers were to be stopped, the Federal Communications Commission would be doing the stopping. But when a carrier is accused of misbehaving, the FCC has a simple procedure for adjudicating the claim: It simply asks the cell phone company if it's guilty. When the answer is “no,” the case is closed.

Imagine a world where judges simply ask defendants accused of stealing if they are guilty. The jails would be pretty empty. So it is with cell phone companies. I know this first-hand. Let me share my story of an encounter with the FCC’s kangaroo court after a deeply troubling incident of being billed for months after I’d closed my account.

The complete article can be found here:

http://redtape.msnbc.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives