PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2008, 02:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad
HTC Diamond Unveiled in May? with Android? and GSM?

http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/news/ne...y-launch.phtml

Apparently we'll know may 6th more, but looks like it's gonna be loaded with android, buut the picture looks like it has a tmobile sig on it!! Sad...

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 05-01-2008, 04:20 AM
When will then be now?
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

imneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on repimneveral0ne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to imneveral0ne Send a message via MSN to imneveral0ne Send a message via Yahoo to imneveral0ne
Re: HTC Diamond Unveiled in May? with Android? and GSM?

nice find, and i dont really care what the pic has on it :-p it still says theres a sprint version lol. and the specs lok nice to me ^_^
Old 05-01-2008, 08:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

I had to read this line twice...

"Samsung MoviNAND 4GB internal flash storage"

Interesting...

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 05-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I definatetly would like to see what sprint can come up with to stay in competition. Does this have a slide out keyboard? If not I'd probably not be interested.

Don't just say THANKS click it!

Old 05-01-2008, 09:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus

The HTC Raphael will be the successor to the Mogul, i.e. it will have a slide out keyboard.
Old 05-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

pkp190 is a n00b

the Mogule replacement from the articles i have read it is going to be the same device less the 4GB of internal memory, and also have the slide out keyboard. SO it should be nice.
Old 05-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

neodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneodorian is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Article says *not* Android. I would consider the Raphael when it comes out depending on whether or not it would run Android. As with most devices, I want something that I can upgrade when some new software or OS comes out. My computers for the past 4 years have been fully capable of running Vista (although I don't). I just like the option if it's something I want to do.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

Keep in mind that it is not T Mobile US. That picture has been floating around for a while.
Old 05-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
Article says *not* Android. I would consider the Raphael when it comes out depending on whether or not it would run Android. As with most devices, I want something that I can upgrade when some new software or OS comes out. My computers for the past 4 years have been fully capable of running Vista (although I don't). I just like the option if it's something I want to do.
Raphael on Sprint will be running WM 6.x, not Android.

Regardless, updating or upgrading your device OS is officially the business of the carrier and the OEM no the end-user.

Android won't change that and WM7 won't be out till Q3 2009.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives