PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

jamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuffjamesus knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamesus Send a message via Yahoo to jamesus
HTC Polaris / Touch Cruise

Scoop on Engadget Mobile

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2007/1...ed-the-cruise/

Quote:
The next step in the HTC Touch line -- the GPS-equipped Polaris -- has been re-christened the Touch Cruise, and has gone and gotten its juicy specs all leaked out to the internet. In addition to having improved TouchFlo capabilities, like rotation and zoom, the new model will sport a quad-band GSM radio (850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900), tri-band UMTS (850 / 1900 / 2100), HSDPA and HSUPA data connectivity, a 400MHz MSM7200 Qualcomm CPU, 128MB of RAM and 256MB of ROM, a 2.8-inch, 320 x 240 QVGA display, 3-megapixel camera (plus secondary, 0.3-megapixel camera), WiFi, Bluetooth, and a microSD slot. Apparently, the design of the device hasn't been finalized, though it will likely feature four buttons and a navigation wheel (similar to the pics up above). Mouth watering? Eyes tearing up? We understand. The Cruise is expected by the end of November, so go easy on your credit cards till then.

A mass of tears have transformed to stones now sharpened on suffering and woven into slings...
Old 10-23-2007, 09:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

idelgado782 is just getting started
Looks sweet
Old 11-12-2007, 11:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

drunkinmonk is a n00b
so will this be a sprint phone? I read it would come out unlocked?
Old 11-13-2007, 12:00 AM
The Enforcer
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G, ViewSonic gTablet, BB Bold 9650

Pibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIPPibe38 is a VIP
From what I read initial release will be in Europe on GSM networks, however, that does not mean it'll never/ever make it to CDMA networks.

---
Don't forget to Search first!
Old 11-13-2007, 12:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

saqer is keeping up the good worksaqer is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibe38 View Post
From what I read initial release will be in Europe on GSM networks, however, that does not mean it'll never/ever make it to CDMA networks.
Yeah, I really hope so *fingers crossed*. CMDA networks were supposed to pick up the HTC Vox which, if you all remember, is an upgrade of the HTC Typhoon, but I guess CDMA networks like Sprint or Verizon wait until their GSM counterparts pick up a phone, and none of them did so the Vox never made it.

A really good indication of a phone making it to U.S. carriers is phonescoop.com. They will add a phone profile once it's FCC approved. So, I'll be on the lookout for this device. Quite the sexy specs.
Old 11-24-2007, 01:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul tm
Carrier: sdprint

LolaFerguson is a n00b
hello can you please send me the link to down load thetouch software for my mogul phone
Old 11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaFerguson View Post
hello can you please send me the link to down load thetouch software for my mogul phone
This is not the correct forum or thread for your request. Please search the forums by using the link on top of any page. You will find the touch software easily that way.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives