PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[TIPS] for Droid X Camera

1. Some report really high resolution makes for crappy pictures. If this is your case, check your settings and see if the resolution that is being used for your photos is too high. Adjust it to your likings.

touch Menu > Settings > Picture resolution

2. Some report blurriness or streaks in their shots. If so, select the "Steady Shot" or "auto" scene in the scenes menu.

touch Menu > Settings > Scenes

3. Some say you can't zoom in when using the Camcorder or taking video. I don't know if other applications allow this option, but the default app doesn't.

What I was told was to do this: Use the DROID X volume keys to Zoom in (right/down volume) and Zoom out (left/up volume) when you are allowed and it will work.

4. There are several effects you can have photos in: Effect modes are: Normal, Black & White, Negative (inverts the image color), Sepia (for an “antique” look), Solarize, Red Tint, Green Tint, or Blue Tint to apply tints to the image.

Effects - tap to apply different color effects on images.

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 09-06-2013, 03:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: none

Anderson33 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [TIPS] for Droid X Camera

Hi friends i just want to share some informaiton of mine about Photography is the best business many peoples are doing photography and make money this si also a hobby of peoples and they are doing this business for their hobby and make money there are different kinds of photographers are doing this some of Wedding photographers , Natural , ,Fashion and studio photographers and they become a professional photographers after the begineer of photography...

Photographer Gold Coast | wedding is special

Last edited by Anderson33; 10-31-2013 at 03:35 AM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android Motorola Devices > Moto Droid X