PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Manila / TF3D Tweaks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   TF3D HD port 2/18/09 update (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52836)

abscess 01-23-2009 02:31 PM

Re: TF3D HD port 1/22/09 update

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 658756)
Can you give more information on what you are running...probably not stock rom. My text count is working prefect and just did a double check to see. You may need to simply do a soft reset again. Thanks for the feedback.

Hmm, I think you're right -- now the text message count is working just fine. Awesome! With your fixes I haven't had any crashes, it definitely seems snappier, and there is less weird stretching. Kudos!

fat boy 01-23-2009 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abscess (Post 661548)
Hmm, I think you're right -- now the text message count is working just fine. Awesome! With your fixes I haven't had any crashes, it definitely seems snappier, and there is less weird stretching. Kudos!

I wish I could take credit for fixes but I am just a middle man and I've done some testing. XBOXmod is the genius and deserves all the credit and support.

ShadowDrake 01-23-2009 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 661856)
I wish I could take credit for fixes but I am just a middle man and I've done some testing. XBOXmod is the genius and deserves all the credit and support.

I'm not sure if this differs from regular Manila, but what's the best way to change the notification count and other things back to green? Or any other color for that matter... The grey was nice but I might as well have a phone with a black and white screen it feels like... I need some COLOR!

fat boy 01-23-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDrake (Post 661885)
I'm not sure if this differs from regular Manila, but what's the best way to change the notification count and other things back to green? Or any other color for that matter... The grey was nice but I might as well have a phone with a black and white screen it feels like... I need some COLOR!

I try to list this type of stuff in post #1 when it is availible. FYI some of the files are the same as the stock manila but there are also some differences.
Quote:

-I have some theme colors and files posted in #144 http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=658121#post658121

fat boy 01-23-2009 04:50 PM

DHarvey,
Thanks for allowing the post of your cab. It would be great if you could put a screen shot of you home tab and any other changes in post # 162.....I think a lot of people are going to be interested. thanks again.

SprintTouch08 01-23-2009 05:03 PM

its getting much closer to complete. Weather tab still needs adjustments and landscape needs to be thrown in. Then itll be ready for prime time IMO.

jupiter 01-23-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 659856)
Help! Xboxmod has asked me to post that he needs feedback from GSM phones users. He is VERY persistent to get the job done so if you have a GSM phone and want this HD for your phone give him a helping hand. Go here and send him a pm letting him know you'll give quick feedback. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470164

i dont have stock rom but i'll b a beta tester if possible

fat boy 01-23-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jupiter (Post 662118)
i dont have stock rom but i'll b a beta tester if possible

Excellent, let Xboxmod know.

ShadowDrake 01-23-2009 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fat boy (Post 661991)
I try to list this type of stuff in post #1 when it is availible. FYI some of the files are the same as the stock manila but there are also some differences.

Oh excellent, and sorry about that.

I've been following this thread since its release, and seemed to pick up a version of the Manila that launched perfectly with no intervention from me.

Realistically, I didn't re-read the entire thread every time some new post came up. I'll add some screenshots of the green again a little later tonight after I get it installed. Thanks!

fat boy 01-23-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShadowDrake (Post 662198)
Oh excellent, and sorry about that.

I've been following this thread since its release, and seemed to pick up a version of the Manila that launched perfectly with no intervention from me.

Realistically, I didn't re-read the entire thread every time some new post came up. I'll add some screenshots of the green again a little later tonight after I get it installed. Thanks!

Excellent thanks for posting screen shots and no need to be sorry I just make those statements so everyone knows I try to keep up on this thread and keep the important information on post 1