PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   LG Fathom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   CDMA not working in india (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=149067)

headhair 02-16-2012 06:10 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
No luck.

The same popup
Activation Not Available
comes up.

hero121 02-17-2012 03:37 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
If kitchen rom built without lge phone canvas, there is no pop up for Activation Not Available,
But it says sorry your phone could not be activated contact customercare.

headhair 02-17-2012 05:44 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
The popup message is from
lgedialparser.dll

Is it possible to make changes to this file?

hero121 wrote:-
Quote:

If kitchen rom built without lge phone canvas, there is no pop up for Activation Not Available
Could you please upload any ROM that is built without lge phone canvas?

headhair 02-17-2012 05:50 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
hero121 sir,

Quote:

But it says sorry your phone could not be activated contact customercare.
Have you loaded reliance PRL & Registered your MEiD?

hero121 02-18-2012 12:36 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by headhair (Post 2169285)
hero121 sir,



Have you loaded reliance PRL & Registered your MEiD?

I do not know how to load reliance PRL and to register MEID no. to reliance and where I find reliance PRL
Thanks

hero121 02-18-2012 12:48 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by headhair (Post 2169283)
The popup message is from
lgedialparser.dll

Is it possible to make changes to this file?

hero121 wrote:-


Could you please upload any ROM that is built without lge phone canvas?

I had made a ROM Without LGE phone canvas, and it is good working also an improved ram size. But I have deleted that one. But I will make a rom for you without LGE phone canvas so that it may be possible make to use CDMA in India by your trial and test.
I will make and upload within 2 or three days. I have no broadband at this time so it may delay in uploading.

headhair 02-19-2012 05:47 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
Well Hero121,

I have made changes to dll file responsible for *228
Activation Not Available.

Now I can dial *228. Connected to Reliance,
punched 9 digit pin number. After verification
of PIN, it says "your handset cannot be activated."
I have to take it to Reliance Outlet & sort out problem.

Thanks for the reply.

hero121 02-19-2012 12:22 PM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by headhair (Post 2169617)
Well Hero121,

I have made changes to dll file responsible for *228
Activation Not Available.

Now I can dial *228. Connected to Reliance,
punched 9 digit pin number. After verification
of PIN, it says "your handset cannot be activated."
I have to take it to Reliance Outlet & sort out problem.

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks for your testing As on today I was to upload your rom without lge canvas , but there was problem. Without LGE canvas we will not able to go in Eng.menu by code ##7764726750.
Thanks for reply

headhair 02-20-2012 12:41 AM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
Thanks hero121,

Please do not upload ROM without lge canvas. I have found other method to dial *228. So, No problem.

Regarding Engineering Mode, to program NAM parameters, there is another way. There is a file called "hidden meu.exe" in windows folder. Just run this file. You will get Enginering Mode.

I am to go to Reliance Office today. I tell you everything once I get success.

hero121 02-20-2012 03:28 PM

Re: CDMA not working in india
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by headhair (Post 2169706)
Thanks hero121,

Please do not upload ROM without lge canvas. I have found other method to dial *228. So, No problem.

Regarding Engineering Mode, to program NAM parameters, there is another way. There is a file called "hidden meu.exe" in windows folder. Just run this file. You will get Enginering Mode.

I am to go to Reliance Office today. I tell you everything once I get success.

Sorry, This thing did not came in my mind. Thanks to you to acknowledge me.

I am also interested for CDMA to work, But I have no any approachable people at customer care center for any help. without this they simply used to tell NO.
Thanks


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0