PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   LG Fathom (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=292)
-   -   Kitchen released (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147499)

stillmatic1985 01-15-2012 06:38 PM

Re: Kitchen released

i got through now

stillmatic1985 01-15-2012 07:15 PM

when i attemp to save the nv file, i don't see the VS750_COMx.nvs in C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST in the lg folder. can someone help me out here,i'm like a rookie here

stillmatic1985 01-15-2012 07:38 PM

where do i get these two- Check SCR File, then select "C:\VS750\SCR\VS750VZ7_04.scr"
- Check PRL, Nam1 (uncheck nam2), select "C:\VS750\PRL\58006 - EVDO OEM Factory Default.prl

n1nj4Lo 01-25-2012 09:16 AM

I can't get the the vs750.dll to register, it keeps saying: is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file when I type "C:\LG Electronics\LGNPST" I even tried the .reg files... Until I can get past this and get LGNPST to recognize my phone I can't do anything yet.

Managed to get it recognized by typing in the run window: regsrv32 "C:LG Electronics\LGNPST\vs750.dll" but still my phone doesn't show up in LGNPST and when I click select dll it tells me to plugin my phone, I've got two usb cables, one everytime I plug it into the phone and the comp I get a popup on my phone that says this cable is not for this phone, the second cable doesn't give me any popups or errors so I'm using that. But can't get phone to be recognized by LGNPST

pizzaboy192 01-26-2012 11:14 AM

Did you install the "Generic Models" .msi file when you installed the LGNPST files? It is required to register the vs750.dll file.

n1nj4Lo 01-26-2012 12:41 PM

Yea I installed those last and still the samething.

n1nj4Lo 01-27-2012 06:15 AM

Should I try uninstalling everything and installing the exe's first? Then the LGNPST msi's?

Even in windows 7 with the correct cord (I believe) the one that doesn't give me the error, I get the please connect handset device error!!!

IDK WTF I'm doing wrong cause I follow the directions completely. Or if it could be the wrong cord after all one that just doesn't give an error which would be odd.

I wanna flash a rom, since I'm gunna be stuck with this phone until I can get a working hd2!

n1nj4Lo 01-27-2012 07:29 AM

Scratch all that the xda directions helped! Got manilla now and will report any bugs I find.
_

The goof that wrote the readme.txt never said anything bout turning on usb mode, found out I had to that on the first page of the xda kitchen thread for this phone! LoL! Duh, I only flashed once before and should've known to do that!
_

On a side not has anybody tried co0kie's home tab, on that other manilla/sense tweaker, or is/would it be possible at all to use it?

n1nj4Lo 01-27-2012 09:44 AM

Fix for the manilla rom install winstart free or pro, then all your stuff shows up in settings
_

Pizzaboy what version of Manila is this? I wanna experiment, with manila tweakers. LoL
_

Only problem I'm having right now is no data and I did *228 a few times...

It's switched to Reachout Wireless a Verizon MVNO, I was getting data before I flashed it

pizzaboy192 01-27-2012 05:24 PM

It is Manilla 2.5.20xx from an HTC kitchen.
It was just a random side project.

In other news: I cannot figure out why start menu icons and themes just don't work right. No matter what I do, I cannot get the theme to apply, and start menu icons are broken. I'll keep looking into it, but for right now, i'll be building and testing ROMs until I get that fixed.