PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games
Register Community Search

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2010, 07:27 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Iphone must-have games

words with friends: there's a free version (ads) and a paid one (no ads) Its basically just scrabble, but you play it with other iphonerz at your leisure, I currently have a very heated game going with a good friend. Download that shiz and hit me up if you do. my username is funkydog

chess with friends:basically the same thing as above but with chess. It's pretty fun. I just checkmated someone last night. check out the screenshot. That's what he gets. hit me up if you wanna get chessified funkydog.

Fast Ball: Control the rolling ball (Listed in top games for Iphone)

zenonia & zenonia 2: single player

Tap Tap Revenge 3: Tap along with the music. More like Rock Band (Listed in top games for Iphone)

street fighter 4: warning - almost 210 mb

metal gear solid touch

nes4iphone: $4.99 in cydia or rock. very good NES emulator and supports the wii remote with bluetooth you can actually use it to play!

Vector Ball: Strategy game

10 Pin Shuffle: Bowling

10 balls 7 cups: Used to have this in the arcades at the malls (NO DIRTY MINDS)

Monopoly Worldwide: Monopoly

Video Poker

Wheel of Fortune

Tiger Woods Golf

FaceFighter: Free and you just beat the crap out of someone's face

Drunken Klaus **3D**: Get a drunk man home

Peggle: Strategy Game

Fastball: Tap and Jump game

Exit Strategy: Exit NYC through the subway system (hard game)

The Impossible Test & The Imbecile test: 2 Different hard tests

Super Monkey Ball - awesome game.

We Rule - Kind-of like Farmville but for Iphone/Ipad users only

Tap Store - Run your own clothing store

Bubbles Lab - Aim and shoot the bubbles

Hit Tennis 2 - Tennis Game

Finger Basketball - Basketball Game

Flower Garden - Grow Flowers and more

Tetris

Rock Band

Brick Move

Plants vs Zombies - Attack Zombies before they kill your plants

Super Hockey

Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (52.4 KB, 24 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by GirlGoneGeek; 05-09-2010 at 12:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-10-2010, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 2 games you must play (or die!)

I want to say zenonia as one game you must play...single player but really great
Old 03-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Threadstarter

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
I want to say zenonia as one game you must play...single player but really great
I'll check that bad boy out.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:35 AM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

also street fighter 4 but its a big game almost 210 mb!!! but its a good game!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:25 PM
VIP Member

metal gear solid touch!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
metal gear solid touch!

now that's got my attention! I'm all about some MGS.

I need to check that out. other things to look at.

Peggle (if you don't know)

nes4iphone - $4.99 in cydia or rock. very good NES emulator and supports the wii remote with bluetooth you can actually use it to play!
Old 03-15-2010, 07:48 PM
VIP Member

mgs 4 is interesting but if you're expecting espionage like the ps3 nope...its more like touch and shoot its unique but underwhelming compared to the console equivalent
street fighter 4 did a fantastic job even I have to give that game props
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:51 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
mgs 4 is interesting but if you're expecting espionage like the ps3 nope...its more like touch and shoot its unique but underwhelming compared to the console equivalent
street fighter 4 did a fantastic job even I have to give that game props
I see,

then SF4 is what I should try, if its not too much...
Old 04-02-2010, 03:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: CJ.com
Carrier: vodaphone

lovesbmw is a n00b

street fighter 4
It’s interesting because while I enjoy the likes of “Soul Calibur,” and “Dead or Alive” a bit more, “Street Fighter” gets more respect. This is because if there were no Ken or Guile, there would be no Kilik, Maxi, Lei Fang or Hitomi. It laid the groundwork for what fighting games could and should be.
Old 04-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I love the words game! I'm also addicted to Vector Ball

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > iPhone > iPhone Apps/Games