PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] The Nonsense ROM (6.5 Titanium Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicaragüense View Post
LOL yeah , great clip... the moment I read nonsense thats what popped into my head.
Or do you mean "pooped" into your head?
Old 04-03-2010, 02:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

shaba10k is just getting started

Perfect this is what i am looking for Titanium is all i use
Speed reason
Is there gonna be a 6.5.5 build the start menu is better
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

thepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuffthepolishguy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaba10k View Post
Perfect this is what i am looking for Titanium is all i use
Speed reason
Is there gonna be a 6.5.5 build the start menu is better
I just got the PPCKitchen and am starting to experiment with it. Until then -if you need an app to customize your start menu a can recommend three that I always install on 6.5...

1. JSPA program manager...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=547618

it allows you to custumize your start menu with the ability to create folders and group all your apps/programs together the way you want them.

2. JWMD Icon Changer V2.6b for Windows Mobile 6.5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=567080

this one allows you to move your apps up or down where you want them (not "move to top?" or "move to bottom". It will also put your apps in alphabetical order by ascending or descending.

Also this one allows you to replace the apps ugly icon with a custom icon.

3. Awesome Start Honeycomb Replacement [WVGA ONLY]

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=587631

This removes the "honeycomb style start menu and replaces it with a list style. I personally cannot stand the honeycomb style. Just my personal preference though.
Old 04-03-2010, 11:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: imagio
Carrier: verizon

shaba10k is just getting started

Thanks that awesome start menu is just that
Old 04-10-2010, 07:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Imagio

hackthis02 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to hackthis02 Send a message via Skype™ to hackthis02

If you could make this with 6.5.5. That would be killer.
Old 04-12-2010, 04:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hackthis02 View Post
If you could make this with 6.5.5. That would be killer.
No plans to. Sorry. For now I am burned out on all this crap.
Old 04-21-2010, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
No plans to. Sorry. For now I am burned out on all this crap.
@maisonpulaski
I know you like clean Titanium themes, have you tried Neo on your device yet... Here is what I decided to put together using your build...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.6 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen02.jpg (7.4 KB, 47 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen04.jpg (9.7 KB, 42 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen05.jpg (6.8 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-22-2010, 05:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Incredible

yatman60 is becoming a great contributor

I think it's awesome that someone did this. The problems I see with the other ROMs is basically this:

Pre-installed apps that are constantly being updated by the vendor (like google maps, Bing, Opera, etc.). If you try to install the latest version of said application, I find that you end up with 2 icons for the same app.

I would like to see the barebones ROM with the latest version of Sense installed though and just the essential Verizon requirements to get it up and running so that I can install and uninstall whatever I want as they get released by the developers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maisonpulaski View Post
When I first booted I had 225mb of storage space. Now after loading everything (all my apps and programs -most of which I install on storage- I have 200mb). And now I boot with 90mb RAM at 50%.

Honestly -I didn't cook anything and I don't know how. All I did was download The Doctor's (Drellisdee) Kitchen. Run it. Uncheck Manilla, VZW, and Opera -and the Kitchen spit this out for me. I don't know nothing about cookin' nothing.

I did this in 15 minutes and I have no idea what I am doing. So really I was kinda surprised after a few people asked for a simple Rom like this that a chef didn't just post it. No disrespect to them- but they could have done this in 5 minutes.

I think that so many people want the latest and greatest that maybe they just couldn't believe that anyone would just want 1 simple Rom with no bells and whistles. And not have to flash every day. Who knows? I know one thing -you gain a lot of respect for them after you try and start to learn how to do what they are doing. You find out it requires a whole bunch of knowledge.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildman View Post
@maisonpulaski
I know you like clean Titanium themes, have you tried Neo on your device yet... Here is what I decided to put together using your build...
Quote:
Originally Posted by yatman60 View Post
I think it's awesome that someone did this. The problems I see with the other ROMs is basically this:

Pre-installed apps that are constantly being updated by the vendor (like google maps, Bing, Opera, etc.). If you try to install the latest version of said application, I find that you end up with 2 icons for the same app.

I would like to see the barebones ROM with the latest version of Sense installed though and just the essential Verizon requirements to get it up and running so that I can install and uninstall whatever I want as they get released by the developers.
Wildman -never heard of "Neo". What the heck is it. And in fact -no offense- but I do not like Titanium. I use a UI (and you will probably hate this) called "iPhoneToday" ("boo boo" "If you like the iPhone so much just buy an iPhone")

I said it so no one else would have to. I do not like the iPhone. I like the fact that the UI uses very little resources.

Yatman - I am no chef. Barely was able to get this going. I don't know why someone wouldn't do this for you. I will see what I can come up with. Probably not much though. Busy right now with other stuff.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Wildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuffWildman knows their stuff

[QUOTE=maisonpulaski;1713946]Wildman -never heard of "Neo". What the heck is it. And in fact -no offense- but I do not like Titanium. I use a UI (and you will probably hate this) called "iPhoneToday" ("boo boo" "If you like the iPhone so much just buy an iPhone")

Neo is a nice skin for titanium made by greatbal but since you said you are not into titanium this may not be for you then....

I prefer Wisbars iphone's theme by Torx but latly Chris has been having a few issues, once he works the bugs out I may build a WVGA glass build...

Last edited by Wildman; 04-22-2010 at 06:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development

Tags
6.5 only, imagio, rom, titanium only