PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Imagio Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121)
-   -   [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874/235XX - May/3rd/10th [Build 1.9] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=115211)

johnbrain 05-01-2010 01:40 PM

Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

had to update my quick gps yesterday I've been on 1.8 for so long. :)

alex_bl 05-01-2010 05:48 PM

Re: [ROM] MyCleanImagio-21874 Apr/19th [Build 1.8]

which rom works for cricket? do I need to install cricket cab to it?

wanablikhm 05-01-2010 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adortab (Post 1729220)
Hello! I forgot.. :(... I'll work on it today... (and 1.9 as well... hopefully ready tonight or monday...)

Thank you. I am so looking forward to 1.9.

bbailey632 05-03-2010 11:57 AM

How would it be possible to enter server setting for AT&T MMS provisioning

adortab 05-03-2010 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alex_bl (Post 1729864)
which rom works for cricket? do I need to install cricket cab to it?

Hi Alex, use Customized Others, and yes, after flashing the rom, go to Tools, Carrier Provisioning, select Cricket. If you use Proxicap, dont forget to disable the Proxy Server inside Connections Settings. (More info about Proxicap at the HowardForuns)

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbailey632 (Post 1732327)
How would it be possible to enter server setting for AT&T MMS provisioning

Hi Bailey, yes, the rom keeps the settings for a GSM server, use the Customized Other Build as well, the other ones may not let you keep the settings for AT&T. (although im not 100% sure that it will not work with the other builds... maybe you could test it and report please...thank you)

adortab 05-03-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wanablikhm (Post 1730183)
Thank you. I am so looking forward to 1.9.

1.9 is almost done, the MyCleanImagio Control Panel will not be available yet at 1.9. (hopefully tonight all 1.9 builds will be available already)

- It's a different rom now... very exciting... with CHT 1.7.1, a lot of storage space available even on the customized build...(huge improvement from 1.8 on all 1.9 Builds)
- Quite a few changes to the "system" overall, it's smoother, faster, the stability from 1.8 carries along. A lot of cleanup done.
- MyPhone, Google Maps, Windows Live updated to the newest version.
- Added a Data Disconnect link.
- Removed Blockbuster, Slacker Radio, IMDB, Bing 5.1 to avoid double storage space usage. (Cabs will be available at the cab repository link, btw all cabs available at our repository, will install the programs accordingly to the start menu layout)
- The messaging system is way faster on 1.9. (Improved integration with manila)
- I made a few new taskbar sets, and a few new themes, now you will be able to install the stock Phone dialer skin, stock taskbar, or choose one of the packs. (most of them based on the "nice" ones available for other phones, they were just "ported" to the MyCleanImagio rom)

Anyway, just a heads up...

Thanks

jbh00jh 05-03-2010 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adortab (Post 1732562)
1.9 is almost done, the MyCleanImagio Control Panel will not be available yet at 1.9. (hopefully tonight all 1.9 builds will be available already)

- It's a different rom now... very exciting... with CHT 1.7.1, a lot of storage space available even on the customized build...(huge improvement from 1.8 on all 1.9 Builds)
- Quite a few changes to the "system" overall, it's smoother, faster, the stability from 1.8 carries along. A lot of cleanup done.
- MyPhone, Google Maps, Windows Live updated to the newest version.
- Added a Data Disconnect link.
- Removed Blockbuster, Slacker Radio, IMDB to avoid double storage space usage. (Cabs will be available at the cab repository link, btw all cabs available at our repository, will install the programs accordingly to the start menu layout)
- The messaging system is way faster on 1.9. (Improved integration with manila)
- I made a few new taskbar sets, and a few new themes, now you will be able to install the stock Phone dialer skin, stock taskbar, or choose one of the packs. (most of them based on the "nice" ones available for other phones, they were just "ported" to the MyCleanImagio rom)

Anyway, just a heads up...

Thanks

Sounds great , I was asked last night to check on 1.9 but I got tied up over at the inc forum. I told her what you said about the new themes ,etc and she is all wound up now. But she is a patient girl and will wait for it. Keep up the fantastic work man ! ! !

johnbrain 05-03-2010 02:08 PM

Wirelessly posted (XV6975 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

Holy Cr@p. sounds amazing! Can't wait.

bbailey632 05-03-2010 05:14 PM

I used Customized Other but there obviously is no switch for AT&T. Do you have a .cab for the MMS settings? If not, where is there an option to modify MMS server settings? Everything is awesome except I can not get AT&T MMS to work. I have the settings written down. Just need to edit. Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

I do have the HTC Imagio (I need to change my profile.)
Awesome job.

adortab 05-03-2010 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbailey632 (Post 1732931)
I used Customized Other but there obviously is no switch for AT&T. Do you have a .cab for the MMS settings? If not, where is there an option to modify MMS server settings? Everything is awesome except I can not get AT&T MMS to work. I have the settings written down. Just need to edit. Any help would be greatly apprecitated.

Awesome job.

Pm me the settings, or post here, ill try to make a cab for provisioning... if you can, please post/pm all steps to get the phone working with AT&T (if any...)

The option for the MMS Server under Tmail (Last option on menu...)