PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 12:33 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

Adiliyo is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |I|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1 ★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viventis View Post
I am using one of the earlier versions of Energy because I could not get my Verizon Data turned on. Would someone walk through it please? The first step is to put in a number to call. What is it? #777 or something like that? The next page asks for a login and password and another "optional" field. What are they please.
if i did it right when i set it up (and i like to think that i did)

#777 is fine, leave that alone

login is your 10 digit number @vzw3g.com ie: 1112223333@vzw3g.com
password is "vzw" (no quotes)
domain is left blank
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X

sensatti is becoming a great contributor

I wasn't having any problems with this when I first flashed but after a soft reset any time I use the camera the pictures I take are off by 6-8 inches or so to the left. Anyone else noticed this?
Old 03-28-2010, 01:16 AM
N00b

caveritt is becoming a great contributor

Is the vcast stuff working in the latest ROM? Switched over to the Doctor's ROM and loaded up the vcast cabs and the mobile tv one is working fine. Have not had a chance to test it on this ROM. Has anyone else?
Old 03-28-2010, 05:24 AM
RLM703

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensatti View Post
I wasn't having any problems with this when I first flashed but after a soft reset any time I use the camera the pictures I take are off by 6-8 inches or so to the left. Anyone else noticed this?
I have noticed the pictures taken are off from the display while taking the picture, as well... Also has glitched a few times too, camera pixels show through the home screen then blocks of the camera will appear if you tap on the screen.
Old 03-28-2010, 11:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

JClishe is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwaits View Post
Make sure you go into Start -> Settings -> Clocks and Alarms and set your time and time zone there properly and everything else should fall in line regarding clocks.
Can you confirm that your clock automatically updates its time as you move between time zones?

The people reporting clock issues, like me, aren't saying that we can't set the time. That works just fine. What we're saying is that the clock no longer automatically updates its time based on your current location / time zone. I haven't seen anyone report that they've been able to get this to work.
Old 03-28-2010, 12:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Moto Droid X

sensatti is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLM703 View Post
I have noticed the pictures taken are off from the display while taking the picture, as well... Also has glitched a few times too, camera pixels show through the home screen then blocks of the camera will appear if you tap on the screen.
I've found a workaround on this for now. If you set the zoom to half it will take the picture just as you take it insead of off to the left. This will have to do for now I guess. Hopefully NRG will take a look into this at some point or maybe some kind of hotfix will become available.
Old 03-28-2010, 01:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Imagio

schomberg is a n00b

Help!. Flashed latest 23549 w CHT. Tried provisioning hotmail account with Sashimi XML file, wound up with a Hotmail mail accounts that won't work. Cannot access to change settings or delete the account, everything is grayed out. Trying to set up a new one but when I do it says the existing account is already in use and I can't set it up again. Nothing set up in Windows Live. How can I get rid of these accounts and start fresh?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio. Project Teya 1.8/HTC thunderbolt

gokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good workgokudre is keeping up the good work

OK guys n gals. ? for you. I searched this thread and some others for custom clocks. The only ones i found work with TF3D. and wont work on sense 2.5. Is there a section for clock mods for sense 2.5?
Old 03-28-2010, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Steve St.Laurent is becoming a great contributor

I can verify that I'm having the camera problem as well. It looks to be that the live camera view is stretched when below 1/2 zoom and it's left justified. If I change my zoom up and down when I get just below 1/2 the image stretches out (aspect ratio wrong).

Outside of that issue this is by far the best ROM yet. The memory leak issue while still there is far better. I've been using it all morning and I'm down to 40M free whereas with the 3/16 ROM I'd probably be down to about 24M right now with the same usage. Also, my battery life is FAR better! Something was happening in the 3/16 ROM where it would still drain the battery badly even when the screen was off. In one hour I had my battery go from 84% down to 60% and I wasn't using the phone and I had nothing running on it (verified by the task manager) - this problem seems to be fixed on this version. I've been running it since last night and am very happy with it.

I did have to run Sashimi manually to restore my CAB's, registry entries, etc and I have to add an XDA_UC directory to my sd card yet. It would be nice if Sashimi auto ran again in the next release.
Old 03-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Lurker

DannieSargent is a n00b

I just upgraded to Energy Series 23549/21895 |Mar 26| ★ Sense 2.5 / 2.1and I am unable to connect to the internet without using wifi and I keep getting the message "no modem detected. make sure your modem is properly connected and try again. to check your connection settings and change them if needed, tap settings" I have checked everything I can think of but no luck...any suggestions?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Imagio > Imagio Development