PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 04:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: metropcs

daveb272 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Vogue Metropcs

I recently had my htc touch flashed at a metropcs store. Of course the things working are phone and text, no web or mms. I used *thecokemans* onlocker to flash my rom. Not sure if i missed a step, but everything went back to sprints defaults. Now the only way i can wake it up is to hit the soft reset btn, or take out the battery. The phone and text still work, as long as it doesn't go to sleep. Anybody have anything for help? Thanks.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:08 AM
R.I.P. B & Gary. 12/20/11
Pocket PC: JB 32GB iPhone 4 w/ 5.0.1
Carrier: VZW

Batman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on repBatman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Vogue Metropcs

what rom are you running?
Old 09-06-2009, 02:43 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

I recommend you read through codybears faq on unlocking , and flashing your Vogue over on xda-developers. It is very informative and will walk you through the steps to unlock and flash your Vogue and has a lot more info as well as answers to other common questions about your device. You probably missed just a tiny detail that has caused your situation. When you get into flashing the best advice that anyone can give is read and read again until you understand the process and then start modding. Good Luck to you!
Old 09-06-2009, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch 6900
Carrier: metropcs
Threadstarter

daveb272 is a n00b

thanks to all that have posted. I was able to get it working. Still trying to igure out the web. Its weird, mail works and msn messenger works, web does not. I found the htc_cm_gaurdian file, deleted it but sprintpcs still pops up in connections.
I was wondering if i just used the sprintpcs connection, and set it upwith the metro settings? maybe? my http settings always dissapear.
Old 09-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Try this cab made by Ryanmogul on XDA
http://www.4shared.com/file/12723948..._5_0_70_24.htm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue