PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 05:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6900
Carrier: verizon

kuz420187 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I Phone Theme ?

Has anyone seen the I Phone themes for this phone on youtube? They look pretty awesome. Check em out. They look a lot more eye pleasing to me. Why hasn't anyone done this here? Is it too complicated, or require too much memory? In the videos, it seems faster than any rom I've seen. Just thought I would stir things up a little. This forum has been kind of idle for a while. With the exception of gps, there has not been huge things happening. I think this could be huge. I know these roms take days and weeks of research and dedication, so I am not putting anyone down. All you techies get my props and love.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

jaredakelly is keeping up the good workjaredakelly is keeping up the good work
Re: I Phone Theme ?

wow buddy......... wth are you talking about.......stirring up things, idle? there is like 5 wm iphone themes. this one is the best:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39794&highlight=torx+iphone

have fun with it

Last edited by jaredakelly; 10-12-2008 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuz420187 View Post
Has anyone seen the I Phone themes for this phone on youtube? They look pretty awesome. Check em out. They look a lot more eye pleasing to me. Why hasn't anyone done this here? Is it too complicated, or require too much memory? In the videos, it seems faster than any rom I've seen. Just thought I would stir things up a little. This forum has been kind of idle for a while. With the exception of gps, there has not been huge things happening. I think this could be huge. I know these roms take days and weeks of research and dedication, so I am not putting anyone down. All you techies get my props and love.

hey man, lemme start of by saying that iphone themes are SO over done. you should definetly look into getting Manilla 2D. It VERY easy to install and AMAZING. Its basically the exact interface as the HTC Diamond. (plus, this kind of theme talk usually belongs in a GENERAL forum rather than a upgrade forum, just as a heads up). If you have ur heart set on using an iphone theme, Torx's Iphone theme is very nice, as well as refer here for more themes http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31.

Hope this helps man.

Old 10-12-2008, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC VOUGE
Carrier: SPRINT

pierre1321 is a n00b

yeah its cool but 1. i have a vouge so i want my phone to be my phone and its not the theme that makes it fast its the rom and whats in it and any tweaks that have been done 2. have you checked out some of the themes at xda developers, and thats not to say ppcgeeks doesnt have any 3. its been slow i think because people are testing and finding out what needs to be tweaked with the roms or they are just plain happy with there custom roms so not to many post. but hey whatever floats yer boat go with it
Old 10-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Agreed with the masses... Thread closed since there's about several of them as stated above.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue