PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 07:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: "Naked" ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by debarron View Post
DHarvey I have a question about your Uber Clean ROM. I downloaded it and flashed it yesterday and it is wicked quick but when I have the soft keys on the today screen hidden, there is still a bar that is shown on the today screen. The bar doesn't actually do anything, it's seems like just a reminant of the bar that is there when your in something that has it. I use VJToggleToday and it works fine on the Official ROM. Any ideas on why it still shows a soft key bar?
It's the Diamond build. That's all I can say. The ROM was never meant for our devices so surely there are incompatibilities. Take the Vista cube for example, it doesn't work no matter what I tried when using that base ROM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notrock View Post
Uber Clean looks great , but i wish it didn't have all the diamond "hocus pocus"
I wouldn't go so far as to say "Diamond hocus pocus". The ROM is based on the Diamond build and has the ATI drivers to make it fast. That's the only reason it's all there.

Old 07-18-2008, 07:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

Dharvey,
Flashed the Uber and it is working great. I am ready to customize customize customize. I'll be switching back when your 3.0 is released. You better believe it.
Later,
Yamus

Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6800 and 6900 Treo Pro
Carrier: Cricket

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Lol!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:57 AM
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Lol!!!!!!!!!
Dude what is so funny? You've been laughing a lot lately.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:59 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHarvey View Post
at you probably
Old 07-19-2008, 03:53 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
at you probably
Man what part of don't ****ing talk to me don't you understand?
Old 07-19-2008, 04:00 AM
The Trend Setter

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Man what part of don't ****ing talk to me don't you understand?
man go head on somewhere with that falsetto attitude ..... its really not that deep ..... well at least not for me .... gotta admit watching you get a rise out of a few non directed at you comments is very entertaining ..... you know when someone makes you mad they control you ..... you like that ..... yeah ... you do ..... until next time ........
Old 07-21-2008, 08:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 6700 & 6900
Carrier: Verizon

buddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good workbuddhatikkigod is keeping up the good work

got a fight going on up in herr

Last edited by buddhatikkigod; 07-21-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vetvito View Post
Lol!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Seriously, what is so funny? Did I say something out of line? I have been more than satisfied with the work of the both of you. What is happening to this forum that, the people who are producing the best free free ROMS, are going at eachothers throats?

Quote:
at you probably
JD. I honestly have never flashed one of your ROMS but I have read much about them. I am getting to the point now were I want the best, most up to date, basic programs and to keep it as simple as possible so give me a suggestion and let me check it out.

Quote:
man go head on somewhere with that falsetto attitude ..... its really not that deep ..... well at least not for me .... gotta admit watching you get a rise out of a few non directed at you comments is very entertaining ..... you know when someone makes you mad they control you ..... you like that ..... yeah ... you do ..... until next time ........
Once again. Is this the battle of the chefs? Do we need to get a truck full of cabs, oems, exe;s, and put them in a kitchen with a bunch of pots and pans so you guys can smack the crap out of each other when you should be tasting eachothers recipes and saying....that might be better with a little bit of Emeril's in it. I guess maybe I don't know but it just seems like that's the way it should be.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:58 PM
The Trend Setter

no what it is ... I have figured out why Vet possibly stopped posting here ....it is to much wrong info giving you guys false hope and some of the post in this thread prove that
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue