PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 04:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Houston I Have a problem

you need to have a fat32 sd card that is 2gb or smaller and extract a stock exe rom with winrar. Then take the 90+mb .nbh file from that rom and rename it to voguimg.nbh and place on SD card. Then put it in phone and go to bootloader. This will fix you up. Check the unbricking sticky for more details.
Old 07-11-2008, 01:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6900
Threadstarter

jlasspalman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
you need to have a fat32 sd card that is 2gb or smaller and extract a stock exe rom with winrar. Then take the 90+mb .nbh file from that rom and rename it to voguimg.nbh and place on SD card. Then put it in phone and go to bootloader. This will fix you up. Check the unbricking sticky for more details.

same thing nothing
Old 07-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

well 2.01 means you aren't unlocked, try a different SD card, try a different exe, try a different PC to load from bootloader. if you use the titan exitbl does it ever boot?

Oh and please post DETAILED report of each step and any errors or results. The exe will take a long time to laod and will reset teh phone more than once just let it sit if you run it from pc

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 07-11-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 06:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch Pro

bigdaddie is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlasspalman View Post
same thing nothing
I had a problem with a Touch not picking up the file on the SD card. I did two things and it worked but I can't tell you which one did the trick for sure. I think it was the second:

1) I reformatted a 512mb card FAT32

2) The image was named VOGUIMG.nbh. I renamed it VOGUIMG.NBH and it worked. Yes, case sensitive it seems.

BD
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue