PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZ Imagio, vx6900
Carrier: Verizon

arl16 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
How to listen to music on Vogue

Is there any good way to use the Vogue like an iPod? With no headphone jack, how are people using the music players? (Obivously I could use the speaker on the phone.) But if I want to get it to a real stereo, or better yet, my car stereo, how would I do it?

Are there any good Bluetooth FM Modulators out there? I actually even have a USB port on my car stereo, but that seems to only take flash drives, and I can't seem to trick it into thinking the Vogue is just a flash drive?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
Old 06-25-2008, 11:43 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: How to listen to music on Vogue

I'm a huge fan of S2P (Slide 2 Play). Especially in conjunction with S2U2 (Slide 2 Unlock 2).
Old 06-25-2008, 11:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

walla is keeping up the good workwalla is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl16 View Post
Is there any good way to use the Vogue like an iPod? With no headphone jack, how are people using the music players? (Obivously I could use the speaker on the phone.) But if I want to get it to a real stereo, or better yet, my car stereo, how would I do it?

Are there any good Bluetooth FM Modulators out there? I actually even have a USB port on my car stereo, but that seems to only take flash drives, and I can't seem to trick it into thinking the Vogue is just a flash drive?

You can trick it into thinking your phone is a flash drive by installing http://www.modaco.com/content/smartp...545/wm5torage/

^ Best and Free... right there.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is there anyway to listen to internet radio on the sprint HTC touch?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:36 AM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
is there anyway to listen to internet radio on the sprint HTC touch?

about 132 ways to be exact.... jk. try a search too many threads about this.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

sadistic61 is just getting started

Well I forgot where i saw this , but I use radio4pda.com , and select the us flag , and then pick a state.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

is there anyway to listen to music through the windows media player instead of going through a internet explorer and a site?

i have like 4 links for internet radio music that i used to listen to via ptunes on my palm treo
Old 06-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by itouch24 View Post
is there anyway to listen to music through the windows media player instead of going through a internet explorer and a site?

i have like 4 links for internet radio music that i used to listen to via ptunes on my palm treo

I tried to check on my phone to see if the mobile version has open location, but for some reason my wmp is gone. i only have two .bin file in the wmp folder. i digress, if you know the direct link to the stream i would say you should be able to just type it in. of make a shortcut on your pc and copy it to the phone. and if wmp give tcpmp it will play damn near anything.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

kidmet is keeping up the good workkidmet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to kidmet Send a message via Yahoo to kidmet

Quote:
Originally Posted by arl16 View Post

Right now, I have a DVD deck in my car. Have the stero running to a headphone plug in. I then have an adapter to go into the smaller headphone jack for the plug on the Titan. Don't know how the Touch works with the headphone stuff. You can also find a bluetooth deck, that might work.
Old 06-26-2008, 01:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Incredible
Carrier: Sprint Sero Baby!!!

gedster314 is keeping up the good workgedster314 is keeping up the good work

The Touch comes with an adpter to put 2.5mm headphones on it. There is bluetooth too. The Sprint website sells a blooth adapter that converts an iphone cradle adbter to bluetooth. It was $9.99 last time I looked.

For internet radio, I like Resco radio. There is Select Radio too.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue