PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 12:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

NascarKid is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to NascarKid
sprint roms bests

what is the best one out there?
Old 10-18-2008, 02:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC VOUGE
Carrier: SPRINT

pierre1321 is a n00b
Re: sprint roms bests

the best or ther most stable with speed for me the best is nexvision's nex manilla v2.7z but for speed and stability its nevision's 20748 buti still appreciate all the other roms out there cause there giving me ideas to help me learn how to make a rom for my own, especially RSTOYGUY'S tutorials, so thanks everyone for all the knowledge you are allowing me to receive and an extra big thanks to gguruusa and nexvision for helping me humble myself
Old 10-18-2008, 09:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

well Not to dis any one or say they dont have a good rom but as far as stable and feature packed and cant forget about the best running Rom on this site Id say WDM's 1.6 diamond full version is awesome I think about everything you want is in there also you can tether it to your laptop BONUS. Ive used probably 10 roms from this site most of which I gave a few day trial with this one im still useing and if im not mistaked I loaded it on the 3rd stickin with this on till I get a touch pro not sure why I want tone now???LOL
Old 10-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

See you open a can of WORMS when you ask a question like this. A custom ROM is based on preference and should be chose off the basis of stability as well everyone is going to ave there own opinion and are entitled to do so...Now that being said I will unleash my opinion which is based solely on the fact that I have used aforementioned ROMs and as much as it may pain you to hear this,YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY ROMS FOR YOURSELF...and figure out which ones for you!!!Become a expert flasher,LOL....
Old 10-18-2008, 12:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC VOUGE
Carrier: SPRINT

pierre1321 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
See you open a can of WORMS when you ask a question like this. A custom ROM is based on preference and should be chose off the basis of stability as well everyone is going to ave there own opinion and are entitled to do so...Now that being said I will unleash my opinion which is based solely on the fact that I have used aforementioned ROMs and as much as it may pain you to hear this,YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO TRY ROMS FOR YOURSELF...and figure out which ones for you!!!Become a expert flasher,LOL....
LOL, thats what i have become, now i have to become an expert tweaker, and then then the final step which is chef but i dont know about expert on that one, cause i dont really want to put out roms but i do want to be able to give back to the community
Old 10-24-2008, 01:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, PPC6700, HTC Mogul

RichardManciniJr is a n00b

Personally, I use WDM's Manilla ROM. Love it. It has everything I have ever wanted out of my Touch. I was thhhiiiissssss close to buying the Diamond (at full price nonetheless), but I upgraded to WDM, and decided I could hold off for a while. Have never had a problem running anything. Quick GPS locks, very responsive, and can handle any 3rd party apps I throw at it. Also helps that WDM responds to any questions regarding his ROMs!
Old 10-26-2008, 05:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM 6.5 Vogue and Android Vogue

natefish is becoming a great contributor

NFSFAN's Manila 2D is what I use. I've tried all the other ones listed in this forum so far and like this one the best.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue