PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2008, 11:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon
Carrier: Sprint

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Post To All Touch Users

My friend ask me to trade my titan for his touch so i got a request to All Touch Users. Would you please give a list of all things you love about your touch or a list of all things you hate about touch or a mix of both.

Thanks in advance
Old 05-10-2008, 12:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint PCS

Spunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuffSpunks3 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Spunks3
Re: To All Touch Users

-Im so use to the touch keyboard i would hate the slide out
-Cube (im a big fan if u can tell from my sig.) lol
-the screen on the touch, seems more durable/less gel like
-now that it has GPS and REV-A (ehh sort of, thanks to this website)
-the size, i have some tuny *** hands and it fits perfectly
sometimes i forget its in my pocket
-the reactions from my friends when i whip it out, im taking about the phone... LOL

dislikes
-WinMobile. thats a given i guess, its just slow to me
-not to many great ROMs out there that dont freeze up (that is changing lately tho)
-the fact that the Diamond seems SO MUCH BETTER
-no standard headphone jack (idk if the titan has 1)

hmmm, thats it i guess! good luck
Spunks3's Icons for Polen's Vista Cube 2.0 Packs, Small Pack
S2U2 Transparent-like Clock here
Old 05-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

thanks man. oh and no the titan dosn't have one either
Old 05-10-2008, 12:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

come on no more takers
Old 05-10-2008, 12:33 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

I traded my Mogul for a Touch and it took me about 4 or 5 months to fully appreciate it more than my Mogul. The only things better on the Mogul are the physical keyboard and the scroll wheel. Everything else sucks. I had to soft reset my Mogul daily, I was never happy with its performance, and it weighs a ton.

The Touch is lightweight, faster than the Mogul, twice the RAM, and now it has GPS and Rev A, so it's pretty badass. No WiFi, but who gives a crap about that? I really wish it had the scroll wheel and a physical keyboard though, but I guess you gotta make a choice.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:36 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Keep Your Titan
Old 05-10-2008, 12:40 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i have both actually theywere both in my hands before started typing. a major thing for mr was the speed this offers with twice the ram of the mogul. i had my mogul for 8months constant use and absolutely loved it but i also am loving my touch that i have only had for three days. one of the main reasons i got the touch is because its gettig close to summer and i run alot so i needed something i could put in a case. i love the feel of the touch when you hold the touch you dont want to put it down. i love how slim and sexy my touch is and all the support the device is getting. if you are a fan of multimedia the touch is for you my friend.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 05-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
I traded my Mogul for a Touch and it took me about 4 or 5 months to fully appreciate it more than my Mogul. The only things better on the Mogul are the physical keyboard and the scroll wheel. Everything else sucks. I had to soft reset my Mogul daily, I was never happy with its performance, and it weighs a ton.

The Touch is lightweight, faster than the Mogul, twice the RAM, and now it has GPS and Rev A, so it's pretty badass. No WiFi, but who gives a crap about that? I really wish it had the scroll wheel and a physical keyboard though, but I guess you gotta make a choice.
thanks for that but the moguls not that bad my only problem is the ram

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakdillard View Post
Keep Your Titan

really wat all is wrong with your touch
Old 05-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
i have both actually theywere both in my hands before started typing. a major thing for mr was the speed this offers with twice the ram of the mogul. i had my mogul for 8months constant use and absolutely loved it but i also am loving my touch that i have only had for three days. one of the main reasons i got the touch is because its gettig close to summer and i run alot so i needed something i could put in a case. i love the feel of the touch when you hold the touch you dont want to put it down. i love how slim and sexy my touch is and all the support the device is getting. if you are a fan of multimedia the touch is for you my friend.

thanks my friend
Old 05-10-2008, 12:48 AM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabackwoodboy View Post
thanks for that but the moguls not that bad my only problem is the ram
Yeah, I guess it's a great phone, but the RAM is such a huge downfall to the phone that it just ruins it. When I first got it, I was much happier with it than any other phone I've ever used, but after a few months, I got sick of the constant resetting and programs running super slow if too many were open. It just became frustrating to me. I wish we had the Tilt with Sprint. :/
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue