PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2010, 12:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC HERO
Carrier: METRO PCS

youngt313 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint vogue-metro pcs help

OK I got another vogue flashed into metro pcs by the dealer for my friend and when i went to go delete installed programs to free up some space before i set up my friends WEB & MMS he took the phone and did a HARD RESET to clear ALL and said "it should run brand NEW" I WAS SOOO PISSED becuse the phone still calls out and text it just now says SPRINT on the HTC HOME SCREEN when before it stated METROPCS at the top and when when you dail out it no longer says metopcs just sprint. so i pressed ##778# to get into EPST to edit for the web and mms and the unlock code its not the six zeroes like mines is so how csn i fix this problem i cant get my buddy web and MMS TO WORK LIKE MINE until i get in the EPST to edit a couple of things HOW CAN I DO IT I TOOK IT BACK TO METRO AND THEY SAID IT DIDNT NEED TO BE FLASHED AGIAN HOW CAN I FIX IT
Old 02-16-2010, 04:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Hero (Flashed to cricket)
Carrier: cricKet

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint vogue-metro pcs help

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngt313 View Post
OK I got another vogue flashed into metro pcs by the dealer for my friend and when i went to go delete installed programs to free up some space before i set up my friends WEB & MMS he took the phone and did a HARD RESET to clear ALL and said "it should run brand NEW" I WAS SOOO PISSED becuse the phone still calls out and text it just now says SPRINT on the HTC HOME SCREEN when before it stated METROPCS at the top and when when you dail out it no longer says metopcs just sprint. so i pressed ##778# to get into EPST to edit for the web and mms and the unlock code its not the six zeroes like mines is so how csn i fix this problem i cant get my buddy web and MMS TO WORK LIKE MINE until i get in the EPST to edit a couple of things HOW CAN I DO IT I TOOK IT BACK TO METRO AND THEY SAID IT DIDNT NEED TO BE FLASHED AGIAN HOW CAN I FIX IT
Sound like he let customization run, You will need to use bafs msl grabber to get the SPC then double check all the EPST setting because they most likely have reverted to Sprint as well. There is a link in all my tutorials in my signature for BafsMSL grabber. Then to reset the SPC to six 0's you can follow that part in one of my tutorials and use QPST. Basically you will be re-flashing the phone.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue