PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Like/Dislike, Happy/Sad... First time Touch users and switchers..,
Switched from Mogul to Touch and regret it! 9 10.00%
Switched from Mogul to Touch and will never look back! 48 53.33%
Bought the Touch and its perfect! 27 30.00%
Bought the Touch and Im sad now ... 6 6.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 04:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul (PPC6800) > HTC Touch (PPC6900) > HTC Touch Pro (PPC6850)
Carrier: Sprint Sero (1200 Min Plan)

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Incase anyone wants to trade!

I wanna switch my mogul for a touch, IF anyone has traded from a mogul to a touch, or just doesn't like the touch, and would like to trade, I'm here ...
JUST IN CASE! If any other offers are there, just hit me up, like a good price on one or something to that effect, thanks!

DivxRipPimpMac - Laptop Aim
Nickkmobile - Phone Aim
Divxrippimp@gmail.com - Email
4402314355 - TXT
Old 12-07-2007, 04:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2, Touch Pro, Airave
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Edwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularEdwood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
I didn't switch, I have them both.

Currently using the Touch.

But I've been having more problems with the Touch, particularly with Bluetooth. How ironic.

-Ed
Old 12-07-2007, 04:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: ToucH
Carrier: Sprint

ScandaLex is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to ScandaLex Send a message via Yahoo to ScandaLex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwood View Post
I didn't switch, I have them both.

Currently using the Touch.

But I've been having more problems with the Touch, particularly with Bluetooth. How ironic.

-Ed
Ed, did you just get your Touch? If so or within 30 days, take it and packaging to a Sprint store near you and get it exchanged.

For a lot of us, BT on Mogul/Touch was the difference between night/day. For me, its the #1 reason I'm glad I switched.

Let us know how you make out.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
bt issue for me on the touch are NONE. i have a perfect touch with the exception of a little sd card problem. it hasn't happened for 3 weeks. i stoped saving attachments (email) on sd card and have never had a problem since.

there has been a few times that i missed my keyboard. not many. just a few times that i was typing a lot of sms messages and wished it was there. on the other hand... there have been a few times that i was typing a lot of text and found the keyboard to work very well. it's weird. sometimes it seems to have more mistakes than others.

bottom line... i love my touch for the size and feel. so much better in my pocket. the touch flow crap is over rated. bottom line is i use my device to recieve more email/sms's than send. works for me.

cody

good luck divxrippimp, you may also concider selling it on craigslist and buying one there. they seem to be alot cheaper there than ebay. i bought a centro on craigs list for $100 and sold it on ebay for $265. all the same day.
Old 12-07-2007, 10:29 AM
VIP Member

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
sprint touch for sale here for $250 ... http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/499201008.html

check your local listings
Old 12-07-2007, 10:37 AM
VIP Member

this guy wants to trade a touch for a mogul... http://kansascity.craigslist.org/ele/500912435.html
Old 12-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

divxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardivxrippimp is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to divxrippimp Send a message via MSN to divxrippimp Send a message via Yahoo to divxrippimp Send a message via Skype™ to divxrippimp
Thanks for the links cody... Kansas city seems to have alot on there, around me its not as good, lol...

I want the more memory and the nice flat screen, with that sweet acrylic cover or whatever it is...
Old 12-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Well wth, alot more people responded to my poll than i figured would... and even tho some are sad and dont like the touch, nobody wants to trade!!!
Old 12-11-2007, 03:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Oh i got my sprint trade... So we will see what my vote on the touch is as soon as i receive it...
Old 12-11-2007, 04:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Scrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScrotum is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Switched my mogul for a touch about a week ago, even though i lost the keyboard and WiFi (No EVDO in my area) i still prefer the touch, better form factor, and a lot more stable. Make the switch you wont be dissapointed!!!
________
PROBLEMS WITH PAXIL

Last edited by Scrotum; 09-06-2011 at 05:12 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue