PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2008, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint touch 6900

CNOTEZ is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Complete Nooob Here. Need Help!

ALRIGHT so im a complete noob and i wanna know how to mod my htc touch. ive seen in a bunch of places different things that can be done but i have NO idea on where to even start. can anyone help me out. so far i know that for anything im gonna need a thing called a registry editor. where can i get freeware on this? what else do i need to know/not know.thanks in advance.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
http://www.phm.lu/Products/PocketPC/RegEdit/

Might want to start by installing that. But once install, don't mess around with it, because it could screw up your phone totally.
Old 01-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

CNOTEZ is a n00b
cool i donwloaded the file. and instaklled it in my computer. now what??
Old 01-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

KevB is a n00b
I was also a complete noob about a month ago. Best advice is to read....a lot. You'll start to catch on to the apps that make sense for you. I'd start with the HTC Home Customizer. That let's you play around a bit with the Home screen. Add a theme or wallpaper, then move on from there. If you haven't done any registry editing, I'd hold off. There's plenty of other tweaks you can make that are more user friendly, thanks to some smart/thoughtful people on this and other boards.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

CNOTEZ is a n00b
cool how do i get that htc home customizer thing. ive4 seen people with liek a iphone style theme is that where they got it from. i also intalled that unbricker thing and then installed the rom with the 10mb of extra storage. i got that to work just fine. so what else can i do. im a pretty smart dude so i should be able to pick up things fast. its just the termanology that messes me up.
Old 01-19-2008, 08:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (Sprint)
Carrier: sprint

lukevinyl is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNOTEZ View Post
cool how do i get that htc home customizer thing. ive4 seen people with liek a iphone style theme is that where they got it from. i also intalled that unbricker thing and then installed the rom with the 10mb of extra storage. i got that to work just fine. so what else can i do. im a pretty smart dude so i should be able to pick up things fast. its just the termanology that messes me up.
As stated before, you should probably start by reading through posts that concern you or that you have an interest in. Also check out Howardforums.com , ppcgeeks.com. You WILL find at least a couple of "Iphone" type interfaces if you look around or do a search.......
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue