PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 06:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue 6900
Carrier: Aliant / Bell

Omerta6 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated: October 12th* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddog80p View Post
Anyone have any trouble with file sharing via bluetooth? Bluetooth is on and visable. My touch displays that it is connected with another phone but when I beam a file it always fails to send and the other phone I'm connected to says check bluetooth status of other device.
Yeah, I'm having the same issue. It seems very flakey. I did the multi flash NFS Rom method where I reflashed it 2 times with the rom after only flashing it once and playing with it. The first time I could get it to sync, after I flashed it the other two times it won't.

Also my M2D won't launch which is a pain in the ***. It also sent repeat text messages randomly soon after I flashed it. (I didn't back anything up) But that seems to have subsided, so it might have been a cell tower reflection issue... but I'm not sure.
Old 10-22-2009, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero APA6277KT
Carrier: Sprint

09GT500KR is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to 09GT500KR Send a message via Yahoo to 09GT500KR

Haven't had any issues with camera lag, yet. Have you guys tried messing with the Flicker Adjustment in the camera options? You have a choice of either 50 or 60 Hz. Just a thought. I've had similar issues with using PimBackup when restoring text messages it sends out tons of texts that I've already sent previously. I haven't messed with it much yet but I would suggest either A.) Save any important texts elsewhere or manually jot down whatever it is you'd like to save or B.) when restoring texts with Pim, manually turn off your phone and data connections in Comm Manager, then restore. You might experience a bunch of "failed to send or returned" messages but it's much better than dealing with 30 people calling you and texting saying "wtf are you talking about?" haha.

Anyway, I have a question. The last rom I used was NFSFAN's v12 and I forget how I could rearrange everything in the start menu. I'd like to prioritize my most used applications and move them up to the top? Any help? Thanks guys!
ROM - NFSFAN's 6.5 21864 sys/xip v1.00
Radio - 3.42.50
Old 10-22-2009, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgarpoe View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.5 (Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/17753; U; en))

move phones closer together, that might help. If both phones are visable to each other and ARE properly "paired", see if there is settings for "Accept Incomming Files" and that it's enabled.
Yeah I had the phones next to eachother and all options that I could see were checked to enable file transfers. I even installed persian blue the bluetooth program and the transfers would fail even though phones showed up as "paired". I tried sending a mp3 file to my wifes LG Venus and the venus said "check bluetooth status of sending device". I've tried using a friends Blackberry and the LG venus so it seems my touch is the problem.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:10 AM
Lurker

09GT500KR is a n00b

ok well I figured out how to rearrange items in the start menu but repositioning everything can be a little complicated. To move an item, simply tap and hold the icon and an option(s) will appear. "Move To Top" is one option and "Move Down" is another but I only found that option to be available after I had moved the item to the top. Isn't there an easier way to do this? Another question is, is there a way to remove unwanted items from the start menu? Thanks again guys! Keep up the good work!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:08 AM
Lurker

09GT500KR is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09GT500KR View Post
ok well I figured out how to rearrange items in the start menu but repositioning everything can be a little complicated. To move an item, simply tap and hold the icon and an option(s) will appear. "Move To Top" is one option and "Move Down" is another but I only found that option to be available after I had moved the item to the top. Isn't there an easier way to do this? Another question is, is there a way to remove unwanted items from the start menu? Thanks again guys! Keep up the good work!
Alright, I'm on a roll here! Found out how to remove unwanted items from the start menu. It's pretty simple actually! Just tap Start and scroll down to and open System Tools then select Total Commander. When in Total Commander, navigate to the Start Menu folder using this path "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs" remove what you'd like from the folder by tapping and holding, then selecting "delete". Ok, that's all for now. I'm sure I will have plenty more questions/answers to come! - ttfn
Old 10-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo 3d
Carrier: sprint

siduramaxde is a n00b

I have ran the sprint provisioning cab but I still have no internet. What the heck am I doing wrong? Please keep in mind that I'm new at this and I am learning.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by siduramaxde View Post
I have ran the sprint provisioning cab but I still have no internet. What the heck am I doing wrong? Please keep in mind that I'm new at this and I am learning.
What I do if I get this problem is flash back to stock then run the internet and the provisions should run automatically. Flash back to 6.5 and your good to go without the provision cab.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:05 PM
fhero

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

@siduramaxde you made sure in connections under advanced/select networks both drop down menu's have sprint selected for networks?
Old 10-24-2009, 07:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo 3d
Carrier: sprint

siduramaxde is a n00b

internet problem fixed!!! Thanks guys!
However, now my text messages are not going out. I can type them and hit send but people don't receive them. I have no problem receiving text from other people, I just can't send them. Any ideas?????
Old 10-24-2009, 05:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Big Red VZW

Reddog80p is keeping up the good workReddog80p is keeping up the good work

Good to hear your net is working now. Never heard of texts not working on sprint just verizon.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development