PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Conflippers Test Vogue WM 6.5 Roms (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58019)

sollyd 02-23-2009 09:55 AM

Re: Conflippers Test Vogue WM 6.5 Roms

Hi;
HELP!!I the ROM works fine BUT can't connect to Data. I've installed the Sprint dcd cab, nothing works. Keep getting a can't connect bubble. Any idea's?

shadowfender42 02-23-2009 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sollyd (Post 731844)
Hi;
HELP!!I the ROM works fine BUT can't connect to Data. I've installed the Sprint dcd cab, nothing works. Keep getting a can't connect bubble. Any idea's?

you have to go to usb to pc settings and enable advanced network after that connect via active sync. then go to internet sharing and share with your pc.

sollyd 02-23-2009 04:43 PM

Thanks but it didn't work.

shadowfender42 02-23-2009 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sollyd (Post 732987)
Thanks but it didn't work.

Strange it worked fine for me.

sollyd 02-23-2009 06:09 PM

It deleted (or never entered correctly) all the Sprint data info (viewing info from phone code ##3282#) and couldn't get it to work. Always getting a settings error. Flashing back to Sprint Custom Roms didn't help so I went back to the OEM Rom and now works. Too bad, since I liked it. One other note, I couldn't find an icon for Contacts (just Outlook live) and since I couldn't get online.....
Looking forward to a version that will work with my Vogue.

shadowfender42 02-23-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sollyd (Post 733280)
It deleted (or never entered correctly) all the Sprint data info (viewing info from phone code ##3282#) and couldn't get it to work. Always getting a settings error. Flashing back to Sprint Custom Roms didn't help so I went back to the OEM Rom and now works. Too bad, since I liked it. One other note, I couldn't find an icon for Contacts (just Outlook live) and since I couldn't get online.....
Looking forward to a version that will work with my Vogue.

Wait you weren't using a Vogue in the first place?! What the.........:scratch:
Im guessing you mean work better with your Vogue? Or data work with it?

sollyd 02-23-2009 07:55 PM

Of course it's a Vogue, that's why I'm looking forward to a version that WILL work with it. I'm guessing there's a Sprint related issue since josh_boyd 90 and aeroterp had same issues?

shadowfender42 02-23-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sollyd (Post 733602)
Of course it's a Vogue, that's why I'm looking forward to a version that WILL work with it. I'm guessing there's a Sprint related issue since josh_boyd 90 and aeroterp had same issues?

Aeroterp said he got his working though.
Quote:

Originally Posted by aeroterp (Post 718714)
Great. The shared data works, and I have to say this is the fastest ROM I've ever used. No lags whatsoever.

See?

josh_boyd90 02-24-2009 03:56 PM

i could never get my data to work and i couldnt even get to the screen to write a text message.. it wuld just sit there. so i flashed to origianl sprint rom then to a different custom ROM. and with connectin to pc and sharing..does that enable the data to work when its not plugged into pc? if not then theres no use in that for me... i think im gonna try to start cookin my own ROMS wen i get free time looks fun

aeroterp 02-26-2009 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowfender42 (Post 733695)
Aeroterp said he got his working though.

See?

I got my SHARED data from my computer working through activesync. However, I never got my Vision data from Sprint working with this ROM.