PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2008, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: <>
Carrier: Sprint

PrO... is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

every time i try to save a pic someone sends me through opera it saves as a text file. how do i get pie to open for picmail instead of opera?
Old 10-15-2008, 05:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch (voque)

huskrfj is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to huskrfj

[quote=huskrfj;458966]
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskrfj
I am looking at the HKLM\nls\overrides and there is no "SSDte" All I see are (Default) ......... (value not set)
IDigt................ 0x2 (2)

I have v1.6 full.

Any help/suggestions as I can't get Smms to work either. It authinticates/activates okay but I get an error message when I try to sync my messages.

nevermind. I installed the clean version of the ROM and installed my own smms works fine now.

GREAT ROM!!! thanks a lot.

Is there ne way to get a hold of some of the cabs you have installed on the full version? I liked a lot of them but didn't need all of it.

Need Help!!!! I did the reg edit for the date change for smms and now my dates are screwed up across the board. smms works but my today screen reads:

m/14/08 sprint

all my files read:

m/@#/08

Someone please help me!!! How do I fix this?
thanks, awesome rom by the way.
I really need help with this... Has anyone run into the same problems?
Old 10-15-2008, 07:00 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

[QUOTE=huskrfj;459977]
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskrfj View Post

Change it back.....to the way it's suppose to be and stay
Old 10-15-2008, 07:44 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdkilner View Post
am I losing it or what?? cant find old contact list just Icontact also cant find option on Icontact to remove a contact can anyone help?? sync duplicated everything when I went from home PC to laptop,,
Also has anyone made a fix yet for sMMs to work properly still cant open picmail to full screen without it closing right away even after doing Gullzway's reg edit with date. thanks for any help
It's much easier to just open Outlook on your PC and go to the contacts page. Then delete all the ones/duplicates you don't want and resync your Phone. I had to do this also.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:50 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by talldaddy View Post
I am using the Sprint Full custom rom 1.6 and Yahoo Go2 fails to start when I put in a password. I installed Ygo 3 and it also fails to run after putting in the PW. Multiple other ROMs seem to be compatible with Ygo. Any thoughts on how to remedy??
Same problem here, I gave up on YahooGo.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch/Vogue

xencloud is just getting started

Anyone else expeeriencing slightly faster battery drain than normal? I have the huge Seidio upgrade battery and it's only lasting day and a half with this ROM, used to last maybe 2-3 days on the blackvista ROM, not really a huge problem I'm loving this ROM! Anything I can check as far as connections? I'm closing all the running apps...
Old 10-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

[quote=huskrfj;459977]
Quote:

Hey I had the same problem looks like you tried the reg edit : If so go back to that edit again Make sure the M on that is a capital I didnt think it would make a difference but it does should look like this M/D/yy or M/d/yy make sure sure the change takes exit go back recheck it re boot and recheck again mine didnt take the first time your date on the home screen wont tell you the name of the month anymore thought it will look like mine Im looking at it now 10/15/08 that should get you going again ...hope that helps
Old 10-15-2008, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Vogue/Touch_Pro

hdkilner is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to hdkilner

Quote:
Originally Posted by xencloud View Post
Anyone else expeeriencing slightly faster battery drain than normal? I have the huge Seidio upgrade battery and it's only lasting day and a half with this ROM, used to last maybe 2-3 days on the blackvista ROM, not really a huge problem I'm loving this ROM! Anything I can check as far as connections? I'm closing all the running apps...
mine is also now, however the last time I ran this rom for about 2 weeks it was fine, just got tired of sMMs not acting right so I swithed roms..awesome looking though and runs nice.Decided to give it another try ....GRRRRRRRRRRRR same thing darn it.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:50 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Clay330i is a n00b

I just switched from dette's rom and I must admit that this rom is a much better (sorry dette). The battery drain is a bit worse than the stock sprint rom, but better than dette's m2d. Anyone try Cody's performance and battery tweaks? Will the work? I love this rom! Youdaman!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch (voque)

huskrfj is a n00b
Send a message via Skype™ to huskrfj

[quote=hdkilner;460418]
Quote:
Hey I had the same problem looks like you tried the reg edit : If so go back to that edit again Make sure the M on that is a capital I didnt think it would make a difference but it does should look like this M/D/yy or M/d/yy make sure sure the change takes exit go back recheck it re boot and recheck again mine didnt take the first time your date on the home screen wont tell you the name of the month anymore thought it will look like mine Im looking at it now 10/15/08 that should get you going again ...hope that helps
Thanks, I actually got it working. I changed it to MM/dd/yy and everything is peachy now!!!

thanks for the info.
MO
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development