PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 04:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint hero
Carrier: sprint

djk1 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/30/08] v1.6 WDM's M2D Diamond ROM w/ UC!!!

I have been testing the 1.6 rom for about a week and a half. For the most part the rom is quick and everything responds good. But... there are a few problems. I have not really installed much else on the rom. I do get locks at least once a day. It locks up at random. It seems to lock up after a programs are starting. Example i started activesync through bluetooth and a few minutes later locked up and had to so a soft reset. When i run garmin it locks up every once in a while. If i scroll too fast across the bottom i get a lock up. These locks were not happening with the sprint rom so it must be something with this one. I wish i can pinpoint what is causing it but being so random its hard to track it down. Other than that.. this is one of the best roms i have tried and i have tried alot of them.
Old 10-09-2008, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

Quote:
Worked fine on mine. I changed from the clock in WDM's to an analogue clock. I am running 1.6 Sprint Full, installed this program. Then selected the theme I wanted and then applied it. It did its thing and bam analogue clock.

I changed it to this theme:
Where did you unzip this folder? Did you use M2D customizer? Cant get it to work on 1.6full
Old 10-09-2008, 04:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

odyssey3001 is a n00b

how do you access all contacts from the dialer?
Old 10-09-2008, 05:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by odyssey3001 View Post
how do you access all contacts from the dialer?
push the contacts button
Old 10-09-2008, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Whitestone
Carrier: Verizon

liquidi3ladz is keeping up the good workliquidi3ladz is keeping up the good work

Did anyone find a answer to the frozen battery/power icon in the taskbar?
Old 10-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Lurker

odyssey3001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
push the contacts button

there's no contacts button on the dialer screen or under the menu. the contacts button shows up only when you enter a number from the keypad and hit send.
Old 10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
there's no contacts button on the dialer screen or under the menu. the contacts button shows up only when you enter a number from the keypad and hit send.
the left softkey.....
Old 10-09-2008, 05:53 PM
Lurker

odyssey3001 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
the left softkey.....
the left softkey is the "hide keypad" which takes you to a list of recent calls with a full list of your contacts but it's not the awesome iContact. Instead it has an ugly broad green bar on the top, no index, and searching with the kb has an annoying result..
Old 10-09-2008, 08:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
the left softkey is the "hide keypad" which takes you to a list of recent calls with a full list of your contacts but it's not the awesome iContact. Instead it has an ugly broad green bar on the top, no index, and searching with the kb has an annoying result..
What WDM means is you can access all contacts from the photo dial tab (the 2nd tab). There is no way to access all contacts from the dialer itself.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 10-10-2008, 12:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Verizon

violentz313 is keeping up the good workviolentz313 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
Where did you unzip this folder? Did you use M2D customizer? Cant get it to work on 1.6full

dont unzip press add in the customizer and select the zip
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development