PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   XIP Porting GUIDE!!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=34853)

CFay 08-14-2008 12:29 AM

XIP Porting GUIDE!!!!

Apparantly im ego hungry and posted this for "my ego"

Instead of an XIP guide i will leave you with the definition of the day.
Ego hungry- (as defined by Guru)- helping others including your friends understand information.

vboyz103 08-14-2008 12:43 AM

Re: XIP Porting GUIDE!!!!

thanks for posting the guide OP...question on the step where it said "Do these exact steps for you new XIP too!"

Do you mean we do the same steps for Diamond ROM? Just wanted to clarify.

SBR_L3GION 08-14-2008 12:51 AM

nice tutorial will try it out soon.

CFay 08-14-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vboyz103 (Post 381980)
thanks for posting the guide OP...question on the step where it said "Do these exact steps for you new XIP too!"

Do you mean we do the same steps for Diamond ROM? Just wanted to clarify.

Correct do it for both roms

AceszHigh 08-14-2008 01:13 AM

If not done already, you may want to consider posting this in the "how tos for developing" sticky

DHarvey 08-14-2008 01:33 AM

It's a sad thing that Yay 4 Juggs is so against stickies these days as this thread is going to become very popular very fast and really should be stickied.

Thanks for the tutorial. Can't wait for the "Elaborated Photographed" version.

Dan.

vboyz103 08-14-2008 02:04 AM

sorry to be dumb here but what is the purpose of porting XIP from one ROM to another?

SBR_L3GION 08-14-2008 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vboyz103 (Post 382030)
sorry to be dumb here but what is the purpose of porting XIP from one ROM to another?

there are many perks to it. some have better memory management and better power management and of course the feeling of having the latest thing from microsoft.

boggsie 08-14-2008 08:03 AM

Well, there is a thread specifically stickied for exactly this type of information. The last post in that thread is GGuruUSA posting his XIP Port guide.

I think the OP should be added to the stickied Development thread so the information doesn't get lost, while discussions on the subject would take place in this thread.

Best regards,
-boggsie

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHarvey (Post 382015)
It's a sad thing that Yay 4 Juggs is so against stickies these days as this thread is going to become very popular very fast and really should be stickied.

Dan.

zeurx 08-14-2008 09:28 AM

one suggestion, the start of the second XIP may not always be 0x00320000, instead search for the HEX string "FE 03 00 EA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00", there will be two of these HEX strings (One for the first XIP and one for the second XIP) and will signify the beginning of an XIP. one tool that is suppose to automate the extraction process is XIPTools http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14952 but i have yet to get it to work with the vogue, well really haven't tried to hard, and have lost the source :(

Edit: I also always have a problem with porting an XIP, "ERROR! Unknown o32 region flags: d0000040"...

CFay 08-14-2008 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeurx (Post 382173)
one suggestion, the start of the second XIP may not always be 0x00320000, instead search for the HEX string "FE 03 00 EA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00", there will be two of these HEX strings (One for the first XIP and one for the second XIP) and will signify the beginning of an XIP. one tool that is suppose to automate the extraction process is XIPTools http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14952 but i have yet to get it to work with the vogue, well really haven't tried to hard, and have lost the source :(

Edit: I also always have a problem with porting an XIP, "ERROR! Unknown o32 region flags: d0000040"...

That suggestion is correct, but i have yet to find a tool that will extract a XIP FULLY, just doesnt exist for the Vogue. Also, your region flags error IGNORE it it still locks it, it just doesnt reconize our device modules as the tools are older..

NexVision 08-14-2008 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fayfay392 (Post 381972)
XIP Porting Guide:

THIS IS A QUICKLY TYPED VERSION, WILL ELABORATE and add pictures later..
DONT COPY WITHOUT PERMISSION!

Preamble:
OK first things first, I have searched from one end of the internet to the other and in the procress gathered this information and I would like to share it and keep it in one spot so others don’t have to search and guess like I did.

Tools:
XIP PORT TOOL KIT (will be in my topic for download)
HEX Workshop Hex Editor: Download
Base Rom, I used the Newest Official Sprint 6.1 Rom (RUU_PPST_Vogue_SPRINT_WWE_3.03.651.4_2_Radio_3.42 .30_AM_NV_2.04_Ship WARRANTY)
Rom for Porting, I used the newest RUU from the Diamond (RUU_Diamond_HTC_WWE-ME_1.93.456.2_Radio_Signed_Diamond_52.29.25.12_1.0 0.25.05_Ship)

Not save all the file to desktop
Process:
Now that you have you tools and files and have installed HEX Workshop let’s begin!

First Extract the XIP PORT TOOL KIT and rename it to XIP BASE. After extracting it, right click on the official Vogue sprint rom and click “Open With Winrar”. Once opened in Winrar find the largest .nbh file (in this case it is named 2.nbh) and extract it to you XIP BASE folder on your desktop.

Now let’s extract the XIP from this rom!
Ok, now you want to open your command prompt and type “cd C:\Users\YOURNAME\Desktop\XIP BASE”
Now that you’re in that folder in the command prompt, type “NBHextract 2.nbh”
This will leave you with several .nb files, the only one we are conserned with is the 04_OS.nb file. Please rename 04_OS.nb to OS.nb.

Now in command prompt type “NBSplit –kaiser OS.nb”
Now you will have and OS.nb, Os.nb.extra, and OS.nb.payload files!

Finally we are getting somewhere! Now in command prompt, type “imgfsfromnb os.nb.payload imgfs.bin” and NOTE the Starting location of the IMGFS partition (in this case 0x00680000)

Now we need to open HEX Workshop and open the os.nb.payload file.
Now type CTRL, G and type 00680000, this will bring you to this location, now while holding down shift, press end on your keyboard and then delete. (an error will come up ignore and delete!)

Now press CTRL, G again and type 00320000 and it will bring you to this location, the while holding down shift press the home key on your keyboard. Press delete and ignore errors.

NOW, Save FILE AS XIP.bin!

Do these exact steps for you new XIP too!

Porting:
Now that you have to XIPS, we need to port them!
In you XIP BASE folder, open the tool XIPPort.exe. Now press “dump xip.bin” then “write maps”
Now press “make pkgs”

Now navigate into your newly created OUT folder and go to the FILES subdirectory and MOVE everything but OEMXIPKernel folder to your desktop and create a file called XIP ORIG.
Now Navigate to the MODULES subdirectory and MOVE all the folder except the OEMXIPKernel folder to XIP ORG folder on your desktop.

NOW, in your NEW XIP folder Dump your XIP, write maps, make pkgs.
Navigate to the FILES and MODULES subdirectory and DELETE everything BUT the MSXIPKernel and MSXIPKernelTK folders.

NOW, move over the MSXIPKernel folder to their corresponding directories in the XIP BASE folder.

Rellocing:
Now open M’Reloc.exe TWICE. On the first M’Reloc click “Choose Module” and start from the first module in the XIP ORIG folder on your desktop. Now on the second M’Reloc.exe click “Choose Module” and choose SAME module you did on the first M’Reloc.
The whole purpose of this tool is to make the .dll’s from your XIP ORIG folder match your NEW XIP .dll’s. Go through each .dll and make them match your original values.

!!** PLEASE NOTE: hdd.ll and and osaxst0.dll are device specific, and cant be changed. DELETE these files along with their corresponding .txt files. ALSO don’t mess with the .exe files they don’t need to be changed nor will they change if you try.**!!

Now that there matching, leave the M’Reloc tool from XIP ORIG open and start from the beginning .dll file and while this is open, open the folder of that .dll and open the imageinfo.txt from the folder and change the V= (e32_vbase) and D= (o32[1].o32_realaddr) to match what M’Reloc says.

Now that all the text files are matching, open XIPPort.exe again and click “undo”, then “realloc P” and then, “write maps”

Now navigate to your OUT folder and open MAP.txt and look through it for “!!!!!!” if you find these make shure you M’Relloc’ed your modules correctly!

If you find no “!!!!”, then your good to go, now press “build xip_out.bin” on XIPPort.exe.

Now in the box that says “00310000” type “00320000” and in the box that says “nk.nb”, type “os.nb.payload”

Now, in command prompt dump the new os.nb.payload into the os.nb using NBMerge.exe, then rebuild the NBH using nbhgen.

WILL UPDATE MORE LATER! :headbang:

Nice to see you giving credit to those who helped you get that done.

zeurx 08-14-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fayfay392 (Post 382243)
That suggestion is correct, but i have yet to find a tool that will extract a XIP FULLY, just doesnt exist for the Vogue. Also, your region flags error IGNORE it it still locks it, it just doesnt reconize our device modules as the tools are older..

when i get a chance ill try to redo XIPTools

verizonguy 08-14-2008 11:29 AM

What a complete and total tool. I'd agree with Nex that you are a piece of trash for not acknowledging all the help our senior members gave you, spoon feeding you information, but after reading your "guide" I'm glad you didn't associate them with this steaming pile of sh**.

This pathetic attempt at a guide doesn't cover half of what you should know before working with XIP. You should not be writing a guide instructing others when you are a complete novice (tool) yourself.

Also, there is a reason why we haven't made XIP guides readily available to the average Joe. It isn't something everyone should be doing. You can easily irreparably damage a device doing it.

gguruusa 08-14-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

one suggestion, the start of the second XIP may not always be 0x00320000, instead search for the HEX string "FE 03 00 EA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00", there will be two of these HEX strings (One for the first XIP and one for the second XIP) and will signify the beginning of an XIP.

No. That doesn't signify the beginning of a xip. That's why no one says to do it that way.

Quote:

one tool that is suppose to automate the extraction process is XIPTools http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=14952 but i have yet to get it to work with the vogue, well really haven't tried to hard, and have lost the source :(

The source is not available and that was designed for WM5.

lennysh 08-14-2008 11:57 AM

I really hope that the ROMs you are releasing as well as this guide were NOT done here within the recent week or two. I'd really hate to have to copy/paste a conversation into this thread. I think it would SURPRISE a lot of people.

NexVision 08-14-2008 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennysh (Post 382344)
I really hope that the ROMs you are releasing as well as this guide were NOT done here within the recent week or two. I'd really hate to have to copy/paste a conversation into this thread. I think it would SURPRISE a lot of people.

DO IT DO IT DO IT

It's hilarious.....
:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

gguruusa 08-14-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Um, no, it shouldn't.

Quote:

You don't have to. LennySh posted a translated chinese xip porting for idiots guide, complete with pictures at (HTCGeeks.com). I'd use that tutorial over FayFay's.

gguruusa 08-14-2008 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennysh (Post 382344)

The xda posts where DCD asks him if he knows how to do hex arithmetic are the best! I can't imagine what you went through with him in your 1-on-1 session.

CFay 08-14-2008 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 382355)
The xda posts where DCD asks him if he knows how to do hex arithmetic are the best! I can't imagine what you went through with him in your 1-on-1 session.

Ok first of all, I typed these instruction in about 10 minutes to HELP a FRIEND from the original thread on xda-developers, Which i will save you the trouble of linking yourself http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=414778 Here. It was 1 am in the morning and i didnt think to add in people who helped me as I have linked from these forums to my thread on xda SEVERAL times. I guess I was wrong in the since for not doing that and im sorry if someone was offended by this. I NEVER claimed this information to be my own, nor did I say i knew this all from the start. The name calling and trying to bring me down is plain ****ing childish if you ask me. I wasnt even going to publish this to begin with but i decided I would post this to help some of the other novices out there like myself who had a hard time with this. ok Here we go: I got the info from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=414778, and http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=XIP+porting . These are my 2 any only sources. SORRY for not linking these before. I simply wanted all of this information to be in one spot to help others. Now if you want to continue to call names and try to make yourself superior or seem better go ahead i could care LESS. BTW this is not pointed at one particular person but the group that decided it was kool to call names and critisize me.
Have a nice day,
Chris

lennysh 08-14-2008 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fayfay392 (Post 382508)
Ok first of all, I typed these instruction in about 10 minutes to HELP a FRIEND from the original thread on xda-developers, Which i will save you the trouble of linking yourself http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=414778 Here. It was 1 am in the morning and i didnt think to add in people who helped me as I have linked from these forums to my thread on xda SEVERAL times. I guess I was wrong in the since for not doing that and im sorry if someone was offended by this. I NEVER claimed this information to be my own, nor did I say i knew this all from the start. The name calling and trying to bring me down is plain ****ing childish if you ask me. I wasnt even going to publish this to begin with but i decided I would post this to help some of the other novices out there like myself who had a hard time with this. ok Here we go: I got the info from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=414778, and http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=XIP+porting . These are my 2 any only sources. SORRY for not linking these before. I simply wanted all of this information to be in one spot to help others. Now if you want to continue to call names and try to make yourself superior or seem better go ahead i could care LESS. BTW this is not pointed at one particular person but the group that decided it was kool to call names and critisize me.
Have a nice day,
Chris

So NOBODY helped you with anything? Those are your ONLY two sources? Seems like you learned a lot then... =D> Good job! ](*,)

CFay 08-14-2008 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lennysh (Post 382522)
So NOBODY helped you with anything? Those are your ONLY two sources? Seems like you learned a lot then... =D> Good job! ](*,)

ok lenny, in the link there i CLEARLY said wait let me quote: "
GOOD NEWS!!!! I, will the help of Lennysh have succesfully ported the 20273 build. THANKS everyone who helped me!!! I will try to post a detailed tut tom. if its ok with Lennysh. GOODNIGHT all im going to bed."

zeurx 08-14-2008 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 382340)
No. That doesn't signify the beginning of a xip. That's why no one says to do it that way.

The source is not available and that was designed for WM5.

wait... what wm6+ doesnt use that method anymore... so how do we detect the beginning of the XIP, by the looks of the file in a hex editor, there are still 2 xip sections right? oh and there was a password protected rar in my titan folder on the ftp before whoever erased half the ftp :( but is/was my tool

CFay 08-14-2008 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeurx (Post 382549)
wait... what wm6+ doesnt use that method anymore... so how do we detect the beginning of the XIP, by the looks of the file in a hex editor, there are still 2 xip sections right? oh and there was a password protected rar in my titan folder on the ftp before whoever erased half the ftp :( but is/was my tool

Ill probably get yelled at or called names for helping you but in the 2 roms in my instructions you are to use, 00320000 is the starting adress for the XIP and i havnt come across a rom that this hasnt been the case.

SBR_L3GION 08-14-2008 03:04 PM

wow im amazed at what this turned in to. he posted because i was having issues and he had ported so i was wanting to learn. this is why the developers leave. just because he didnt give people credit immediatly doesnt mean he wasnt gonna. we all have personel lives and he posted some information that helped me out he may not have gotten to alll the credits at the moment but damn it was one in the morning i remember the second he posted. its really pretty childish that all yall care about is the credit thing. someone did actually care about the devices but he started off with calling him a tool. really thats what the senior members of this site have resorted to name calling and bashing im very disappointed at what yall have become. this site is one of the best places on earth to get info that is apparently till you get to a certain point. this was really posted so that people wouldnt have to put up with more people like us. so that the info could be spread this place is full of knowledge but its also full of people who survive solely on there ego. somem mod needs to close this thread down let people cool because i see this getting even further out of hand than it already is.

zeurx 08-14-2008 03:07 PM

the whole start location thing.... well here's a quote...

Quote:

Originally Posted by no2chem
maybe I should do a little write-up on how to port xip. essentially:

don't dump with rommaster (manually extract the rom)
to do this, first nbsplit, then on payload...
run imgfsfromnb. write down the imgfs start location.
open os.nb.payload with hex editor. go to the imgfs start location, and delete to end. go to the beginning of the file, and search for FE 03 00 EA (unconditional branch to 00 03 FE), and find the second / last occurance. (this is the second xip).
delete everything from the beginning to just before the second branch.
save this as your xip.bin

open xipport. press dump xip.bin. move stuff around, checking the maps between the donor xip and your xip. when you're done, press realloc p, and write maps. if any area shows !!!, fix it. (usually, modify realaddress[r] in imageinfo.txt, where r is the xipregion).

technically, you might need to check the nk.exe pointer in S000 of nk.exe, but i think realloc p fixes that (maybe). if you're worried, from the old map of the xip (not from the donor, but your device), search for the rom_00 header, look at where it starts, check if it matches with the new map If it doesn't you'll have to do this: if the old start address is 8ABCDEF9, search S000 of nk.exe for F9 DE BC 8A (just an example), because of the endianess of arm. replace with new start address, be sure to reverse it as well.

once you're done, write xipout.bin, and write it to os.nb.payload at the right xip2 address (for the titan, its 3200000) (sleepy and not sure if i put the right amount of zeros, but the default is 3100000, so change the 1 to a 2.)

hopefully everything boots up after this. I've used this technique to change everything except nk.exe... which is device dependent, so you'll have to do other stuff...

http://www.airscanner.com/pubs/fogieDC11.pdf is a good reference for arm assembly opcodes

rstoyguy 08-14-2008 03:13 PM

:) This is why I stick to the easy stuff like tutorials on "porting" a .tsk file to an OEM... :) Hehe...

gguruusa 08-14-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeurx (Post 382549)

Straight from MSDN: the string "ECEC" at the beginning of a partition is the only way to identify a XIP section.

Your method may work, but there's no guarantee it will work. Hence, it isn't the advised way of finding it.

verizonguy 08-14-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION (Post 382561)
this is why the developers leave.

You're not referring to fayfay aka dainja as a developer are you? I'd honestly be surprised if he could develop a rash.

Quote:

just because he didnt give people credit immediatly doesnt mean he wasnt gonna.
Erm, even after being called out he said his only sources were two threads on xda.

Quote:

this was really posted so that people wouldnt have to put up with more people like us.
Dear Lord! There are more of you?

CFay 08-14-2008 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 382603)
Straight from MSDN: the string "ECEC" at the beginning of a partition is the only way to identify a XIP section.

Your method may work, but there's no guarantee it will work. Hence, it isn't the advised way of finding it.

It doesnt matter im deleting this thread momentarily "Im a novice so i shouldnt help others" I will take my stuff and go elsewhere. Thanks to all the helpful and courtious members here.

-Chris

jeiyuu 08-14-2008 03:34 PM

wow. i have been following this thread from xda-developers, and glad to see that we finally have a somewhat thorough tut on porting xip (i also do acknowledge that gguruusa has already made tut with the steps, although not for newbs). i do not blame boggsie for folding the towel on trying to make the tut. this stuff is complex! i commend everyone who has learned this, fayfay, sbr l3gion et al, and the ones who have assisted in teaching lennysh, gguruusa, dcd, vetvito, rstoyguy, et al.

i will attempt to understand all of this soon, and hopefully will be able to contribute as well! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

CFay 08-14-2008 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verizonguy (Post 382607)
You're not referring to fayfay aka dainja as a developer are you? I'd honestly be surprised if he could develop a rash.

Erm, even after being called out he said his only sources were two threads on xda.

Verizonguy all i have to say is get a life and that your the GRADE A egotisical bastard that makes this scene so hard to stay in. and no he WASNT refering to me as DEV. and YES those are the only sources i have used or gotten help from those people in there.

SBR_L3GION 08-14-2008 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by verizonguy (Post 382607)

chill we didnt ask for your childish moment. i have no plan on defending myself to you nor stooping to your level of ignorant babel. we are workingto help out the community to give them more options and we have gotten so far is destructive criticism. this place is a wealth of knowledge that is open to everyone and people like you are why we leave.

zeurx 08-14-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 382603)

do you have the link? i would like to read more about this method

SBR_L3GION 08-14-2008 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeiyuu (Post 382608)
wow. i have been following this thread from xda-developers, and glad to see that we finally have a somewhat thorough tut on porting xip (i also do acknowledge that gguruusa has already made tut with the steps, although not for newbs). i do not blame boggsie for folding the towel on trying to make the tut. this stuff is complex! i commend everyone who has learned this, fayfay, sbr l3gion et al, and the ones who have assisted in teaching lennysh, gguruusa, dcd, vetvito, rstoyguy, et al.

i will attempt to understand all of this soon, and hopefully will be able to contribute as well! THANK YOU EVERYONE!

i commend you for seeing all this and still deciding to continue on with this memebers like this are what ppcgeeks thrives on the ones whos desire is to learn and help the community that has helped them so much not the members who are in their own mind god of the ppc realm. i will never claim on knowing to much about this because i am far from knowing anything that i want to know but i am still willing to try my hardest to learn. all i have to say is we need memebers who are more concerned with the community than the credit that they get.

gguruusa 08-14-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

wow im amazed at what this turned in to. he posted because i was having issues and he had ported so i was wanting to learn. this is why the developers leave. just because he didnt give people credit immediatly doesnt mean he wasnt gonna. we all have personel lives and he posted some information that helped me out he may not have gotten to alll the credits at the moment but damn it was one in the morning i remember the second he posted. its really pretty childish that all yall care about is the credit thing.

Well, no. The credit thing was commented on because it is simply ludicrous that fayfay post a guide when he couldn't follow personalized instructions from DCD, then posted like he was a xip porting master at xda after having spoken w/ LennySh, then got exposed as not having a clue what LennySh had actually done while holding his hand. To top it off, after he knows that two very good guides were create and posted in the last week here and at xda, he comes here and posts instructions on a process he STILL doesn't understand. He got called a tool because he has demonstrated himself to be one.

Quote:

someone did actually care about the devices but he started off with calling him a tool. really thats what the senior members of this site have resorted to name calling and bashing im very disappointed at what yall have become. this site is one of the best places on earth to get info that is apparently till you get to a certain point. this was really posted so that people wouldnt have to put up with more people like us. so that the info could be spread this place is full of knowledge but its also full of people who survive solely on there ego. somem mod needs to close this thread down let people cool because i see this getting even further out of hand than it already is.

Fayfay is one of those ego people. This thread wasn't started because he wanted to share info, it was started so he could get some glory. If all he wanted to do was help you out, he could have done that by simply saying "here's a link to the steps" or "here's what LennySh had me do". I'm pretty sure I could have typed that even at 1AM.

NexVision 08-14-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gguruusa (Post 382632)
Well, no. The credit thing was commented on because it is simply ludicrous that fayfay post a guide when he couldn't follow personalized instructions from DCD, then posted like he was a xip porting master at xda after having spoken w/ LennySh, then got exposed as not having a clue what LennySh had actually done while holding his hand. To top it off, after he knows that two very good guides were create and posted in the last week here and at xda, he comes here and posts instructions on a process he STILL doesn't understand. He got called a tool because he has demonstrated himself to be one.

Fayfay is one of those ego people. This thread wasn't started because he wanted to share info, it was started so he could get some glory. If all he wanted to do was help you out, he could have done that by simply saying "here's a link to the steps" or "here's what LennySh had me do". I'm pretty sure I could have typed that even at 1AM.

Dunno GG isnt 1am past your bedtime????

CFay 08-14-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Actually SBR showed me the links, and Lennysh sent me files for the 20273 ALREADY DONE therefore i learned how to add files not how to port. In my tutorial im using a TOTALLY diferent method on porting then i was showed. How am i after my ego if i posted a guide that was easy to understand to help SBR out are you kidding me? Your like a little kid trying to point fingers now. Yall are a bunch of childish ego hungry people. I am VERY sorry for trying to help a friend out and possibly others. How are you going to tell me i dont understand something have u physically seen me not do it. I can port an XIP in 10 minutes now. Your a the "tool" and need to get a life and revevaluate your ego.GET A LIFE. Im deleting this as apparantly im ego hungry. DEFINTION TIME: Ego hungry: (as defined by guru)- helping a friend out who doesnt understand something as well as you do.
Have a good one.
-Chris

SBR_L3GION 08-14-2008 03:59 PM

Quote:

ok i have a solution to this how bout we get off the bashing and turn this into a help line since there are so many experienced members there should be a help line this would be the perfect place im done with the flaming in all honesty everyone opinnion has been spoken well everyones that pertains to this subject. we should all move on with our lives and turn this into a help line for questions and answers about xip. we can have a mod get rid of all the flaming posts and turn this into a good thread.

gguruusa 08-14-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fayfay392 (Post 382646)
Actually SBR showed me the links, and Lennysh sent me files for the 20273 ALREADY DONE therefore i learned how to add files not how to port. In my tutorial im using a TOTALLY diferent method on porting then i was showed. How am i after my ego if i posted a guide that was easy to understand to help SBR out are you kidding me? Your like a little kid trying to point fingers now. Yall are a bunch of childish ego hungry people. I am VERY sorry for trying to help a friend out and possibly others. How are you going to tell me i dont understand something have u physically seen me not do it. I can port an XIP in 10 minutes now. Your a the "tool" and need to get a life and revevaluate your ego.GET A LIFE. Im deleting this as apparantly im ego hungry. DEFINTION TIME: Ego hungry: (as defined by guru)- helping a friend out who doesnt understand something as well as you do.
Have a good one.
-Chris

You're not seriously going to try and demonstrate your xip porting mastery to me a second time, are you? I read your instructions - I can infer what you know and where you learned from that. Trust me, you don't know what you're talking about and the only xip you could port is a trivial one.