PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official ROM release date

Ohh I love being right after the NaySayers dont believe.. LOL

James

ps touch pro is coming to sprint No comment on date though
Old 07-19-2008, 11:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch (vogue)

blisk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
No, it's the same exact version.

I'm not going to upgrade as I have 3.03.651.2. Such a small difference for me isn't worth the trouble of re-flashing.
I know it sucks since you just did it and reinstalled everything but I'd suggest re flashing for warranty and insurance purposes. The chance is slim but you could still get screwed by that... just seems worth it for the official to be on that.
Old 07-19-2008, 11:39 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
Ohh I love being right after the NaySayers dont believe.. LOL

James

ps touch pro is coming to sprint No comment on date though
Epic fail! You said 21st. It was released on the 18th. !buzzzzzzzzx! Next......,,

Ps. Go to xda.... this is where he heard the 21st date. hehe
Old 07-19-2008, 12:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS AND SPRINT

fearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfearbasel04 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Epic fail! You said 21st. It was released on the 18th. !buzzzzzzzzx! Next......,,

does it matter the download says July 21 and as of today the 19th its gone so i am sure its going to be up Monday. second i recall a James over on sprintusers that i think is this James telling us about the first mogul upgrade and he was right now if he gets his info off xda so be it he is always right and xda users post so many different dates i wonder how he chooses the right one. lol

got to lover haterz..............
Old 07-19-2008, 01:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

1lazysheep is a n00b

maybe it's just in my head but this "official" rom seems to be rock stable compared to the "leaked official" rom. i installed both the "leaked official" roms 3.03.651.2 and 3.03.651.4 and i had a lot of freezing issues and also my data services and/or GPS stopped working. with this "official" 3.03.651.4 release, the phone functions perfectly.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I havent posted at XDA or SU in some time now... Last rom I think I posted over there at XDA...

As I said before it was supposed to be a test site for sprint to verify the Info but somehow HTC screwed that one up as well LOL..

Anyways It will be back online Monday for sure..

JAmes
Old 07-19-2008, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post

If you really want to Know where I got the Date... Lets just say I have a contact with Sprint that is the Manager of Development department. If I post dates they are spot on unless something goes wrong which I hear about... No more waiting for dates to come and go and not have the Rom..

BTW look at the 3.35 Rom Update for the Mogul... Look who was the one that called out that date... Look at who was the 1st one with the File and posted it for everyone.

If there are so many naySayers maybe I should just keep the info to myself from now on.

James
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo
Carrier: Telus

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter311 View Post
I'm with Bell.
Will I be able to use this ROM update to get the GPS and all of that if I flash on my Bell Touch?
Yes, just go to the unlocking/upgrading forums and go from there. Based on what I see from the leaked to the official ROM, the radio is the same. Upgrade to the newest leaked ROM, soft reset before customizations run, and then put NFSFANs Bell ROM on, it seems to be the best for Bell, runs perfectly on my buddies Bell Touch.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 07-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO

ace741 is keeping up the good workace741 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
If you really want to Know where I got the Date... Lets just say I have a contact with Sprint that is the Manager of Development department. If I post dates they are spot on unless something goes wrong which I hear about... No more waiting for dates to come and go and not have the Rom..

BTW look at the 3.35 Rom Update for the Mogul... Look who was the one that called out that date... Look at who was the 1st one with the File and posted it for everyone.

If there are so many naySayers maybe I should just keep the info to myself from now on.

James

Don't let the few haters deter you from doing good to this community. There will always be haters got nothing to do but complain instead of contribute to something. Preciate the inside info playah.
Old 07-19-2008, 04:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

stickmandude is a n00b

Quote:

James
Bro, what kind of cookie do you like?

There are a FEW who just wanted to know your source, that's all.

Who can blame them? Sprint has given us the run around so many times with dates that have come and gone, everybody, frankly, is skeptical when it comes to these things.

How are those FEW who asked for your source, or how did you know, KNOW you knew somebody at Sprint, as opposed to some random newb?

But hey, you came through with legit info, so thanks.

Go pat yourself on the back. Again
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development