PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 02:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Praiz2ELoHiM is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WDM Under Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
no, not really.....i'm sorta retired now until a new build comes out, the rest are too unstable

My vogue just broke so I'm getting it fixed and once that is done I'm going to build my personal rom for myself and I'll post it on here, but im not pleasing anyone with it, not until the new build comes
i see, so i guess i'm stuck with STE Beta till the new build then?
Old 08-27-2008, 04:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You last ROM is running rock solid here on my Vogue... so you should really chill out (as you are) till next build is out...

Thanks for gicing us such a stable one...
Old 08-27-2008, 04:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
You last ROM is running rock solid here on my Vogue... so you should really chill out (as you are) till next build is out...

Thanks for gicing us such a stable one...
Well I had a rom that was perfect....but it was 208 build and I wanted to move up....but it became unstable...so now with this 273 coming out im going to do some testing when I get my phone back and I might have a new rom up soon
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2008, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Only as an OEM not as a cab
Where can I find this OEM btw? Thanks!!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstick89 View Post
Where can I find this OEM btw? Thanks!!
http://download.ppchaven.com/Whosdaman/OEMs/
Old 08-29-2008, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:

Sorry for so many questions. Which is the OEM for the dialer? I don't see dialer anywhere.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:02 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstick89 View Post
Sorry for so many questions. Which is the OEM for the dialer? I don't see dialer anywhere.
ooo the dialer is at ppckitchen.org
Old 09-02-2008, 07:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Well I might be coming back soon
Old 06-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

hey, u came back

Old 06-13-2009, 11:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

It's a good thing I did
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development