PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: WDM Under Construction

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopstick89 View Post
Is there a way to get the dialer from your rom?
Only as an OEM not as a cab
Old 08-25-2008, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

hexto is keeping up the good workhexto is keeping up the good work

Been using this ROM since early Sunday morning and I gotta say it "freakin' rocks!!". Super stable and yet its packed with tons of goodies plus killer GPS locks. Awesome job and highly recommended.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Only as an OEM not as a cab
oh dang. any chance it will be cabbed? i really like it

do you go to UF btw?
Old 08-25-2008, 05:08 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Storm
Carrier: Verizon

Ryft is a n00b
Re: (8/24/08) WDM's Diamond Themed Full and Clean ROMs

Yes, it is doing it for the Verizon backlight adjuster as well.
Old 08-25-2008, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
oh dang. any chance it will be cabbed? i really like it

do you go to UF btw?
I just started my first year there
Old 08-25-2008, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint PCS

threeFiftyLi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I just started my first year there
oh nice nice. the buses and campus are packed during the first week. i can't wait for it to die down so i can get to campus at a decent time.

5th year here- master program
Old 08-25-2008, 06:54 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
oh nice nice. the buses and campus are packed during the first week. i can't wait for it to die down so i can get to campus at a decent time.

5th year here- master program
nice, nah I'm going for my law degree.....no master yet
Old 08-26-2008, 01:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Praiz2ELoHiM is a n00b

so back under construction... i'm guessing fixing the roms?
Old 08-26-2008, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praiz2ELoHiM View Post
so back under construction... i'm guessing fixing the roms?
no, not really.....i'm sorta retired now until a new build comes out, the rest are too unstable

My vogue just broke so I'm getting it fixed and once that is done I'm going to build my personal rom for myself and I'll post it on here, but im not pleasing anyone with it, not until the new build comes
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:40 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
no, not really.....i'm sorta retired now until a new build comes out, the rest are too unstable

My vogue just broke so I'm getting it fixed and once that is done I'm going to build my personal rom for myself and I'll post it on here, but im not pleasing anyone with it, not until the new build comes
Know the feeling, that's why I include the kitchen. If they wanna they can fix/add/remove it themselves!

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development