PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27379)

boxermansr 06-23-2008 03:27 PM

Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipro (Post 323020)
well....tried the new rom..its sweet....except that i can no longer choose roaming only....in network services tab....so im back to your old roms becasue my house is weak signal, and roam is only way i can use phone...

Not sure what carrier you have, but if Sprint, you can just install dcd's carrier cab, and that'll fix it up.

deadparrot 06-23-2008 03:47 PM

Will someone upload the new Schwartz to ftp or somewhere else? I can't download it at work..thanks!

boxermansr 06-23-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadparrot (Post 323150)
Will someone upload the new Schwartz to ftp or somewhere else? I can't download it at work..thanks!

See if this works - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LHWHUZFA

deadparrot 06-23-2008 04:14 PM

Nope..i just get a "can not display page"..i'll be home in a couple of hours and try it out then..thanks tho

vetvito 06-23-2008 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dutchman71 (Post 322695)
anyone having trouble connecting to Vista with T2? Something pops up on the screen (very large and can't see all of it) then it doesn't give me the unlock screen...

I'm on Vista.
Thats the USBtoPC popup. What unlock screen?

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmorris52 (Post 322720)
Does the schwartz update have the diamond themes like the 3.2.1 version? I didn't want to flash unless it was an update of that one. If it is, what is added or taken away. If it isn't then I am sorry for waisting your time with these questions.

Yelp has the diamond apps, its an update of 3.2.1. Didnt waste my time, I need to clean up the page.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stylz3 (Post 322871)
yo vet. I know you canned that next project you were working on, but If you could just upload a .tsk of that red Theme you have posted on the first page I would greatly appreciate that. That think looks HOT!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe you could gather all the resources need to resume that project. Either way your customization is on point and your a great asset to the PPC community.

Thanks, will post the .tsk later tonight.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cipro (Post 323020)
well....tried the new rom..its sweet....except that i can no longer choose roaming only....in network services tab....so im back to your old roms becasue my house is weak signal, and roam is only way i can use phone...

Did you try DCD carrier cabs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by leoiden (Post 323081)
same here when i try to use opera or rexco or yahoo go or anything to update it gives me an error that i am not connected but yet i can use internet explorer with no problems and i check my connection and it is active?

My main browser is Opera, so this odd. Sounds like a connection issue, is everything setup correctly?

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxermansr (Post 323190)

Thanks for the mirror, will add to the first post.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm lovin the RSS hub! Anyone know of a good podcast site? I dont want to watch Sesame Street!

I got the Vogue Upgrades RSS, and my thread RSS, I need more:mrgreen:

boxermansr 06-23-2008 05:05 PM

[QUOTE=vetvito;323250

Yelp has the diamond apps, its an update of 3.2.1. Didnt waste my time, I need to clean [/QUOTE]

Does it have the diamond volume thing? I noticed at least for me, I'm gettin the standard one, nice because I can at least adjust my "in call" volume now, but I miss the diamond volume part now.

Cipro 06-23-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxermansr (Post 323111)
Not sure what carrier you have, but if Sprint, you can just install dcd's carrier cab, and that'll fix it up.

i did install the carrier tab...will try again....

vetvito 06-23-2008 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxermansr (Post 323253)
Does it have the diamond volume thing? I noticed at least for me, I'm gettin the standard one, nice because I can at least adjust my "in call" volume now, but I miss the diamond volume part now.

Nah its not in the update, I think I may rebuild the whole Diamond volume to get it to work correctly.

Cipro 06-23-2008 06:15 PM

well that worked...i guess the first install got b0rked...thanks

JacobWW60 06-23-2008 06:39 PM

Hey guys, first off awesome work Vet. Loved Schwartz and this new build is great as well. I know this may have already been asked, but I can't get Sprint Music Store to work at all on this new Schwartz update. I made it work on the last one though, so if anybody who has it working with Sprint could help me out and post the files they used or tell me what they did, I'd appreciate it.