PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=27379)

No1ustad 05-26-2008 12:04 AM

Re: Vetvito's Sexier Windows Mobile 6.1.1

vetvito, i've been waitin for u to put out a vogue rom for months! :)

dlgipson 05-26-2008 12:46 AM

this may sound stupid but I'm new to this, (this is my first PC phone) can you install this on a stock mogul or are there extra steps you have to do?

Limegrntaln 05-26-2008 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlgipson (Post 295312)
this may sound stupid but I'm new to this, (this is my first PC phone) can you install this on a stock mogul or are there extra steps you have to do?

Your in the Vogue forum buddy, you need to head over to the Mogul forum, dont download this file onto your Mogul..

Here are the Mogul instructions

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=18836

You need Olipro 2.40
And radio 3.35 and up
Flash the Radio before the rom

If your not sure what I'm talking about here. I highly suggest you go to the Mogul forum by going to the forum home page and clicking on the yellow Sprint Mogul phone right at the top center. This will get you into the Mogul forums and read the stickys on flashing your phone. Before you do something wrong and render your new phone useless.

Post questions in the Mogul Forum

dabackwoodboy 05-26-2008 02:37 AM

hey Vet i was just gona hit the thanx button but i had to give a real thanx man because your rom was all my touch was missing so now im not to mad i traded my mogul. so thanx again man and i cant wait for you future updates. Because your roms kick axx

pro_b 05-26-2008 02:52 AM

================================================== ============================================
ATTN; Rom Cookers, Loaders, OEM RiPPERS and even Thieves All I ask is that you give Credit, GIVE CREDIT and leave a thanks.
================================================== ============================================

Hey Vetvito. I've tried your rom and I really like it. Is there anyway you can make a base vista version that include nothing but your icons and the cube and everything else default. I'd be willing to add things myself but I'm having trouble breaking down your .nbh into a kitchen. I could use your help if you're willing. I'm not a total noob to cooking but I'm not up there with you yet. I'll gladly give credit to whom it's due.

jakdillard 05-26-2008 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by polargoat (Post 295398)
you say anybody can bloat a rom which is true anybody can. the real question is can you bloat a rom and make it run as if it were not bloated. no errors/bugs. thats the challenge.
You base off of dcd's base who has been scrutinized for not knowing wth hes doing. ive never ran dcd's or yours but your statements seem to dicredit others work.
dont do that. bloated rom cookers work as hard if not harder than you and your oemish roms that were used from a kitchen that anybody else here could use. kkthx

man do ya research and read the first post his work is his work and I agree anyone can add oems to a rom now its just as easy as pushing play ...... I do not know where this is coming from since the rom was just posted yesterday? or what the attack was here but I can say this rom was not built with a kitchen that anybody can use .... so chill out man try it you might like it .........

pro_b 05-26-2008 04:39 AM

I'll have to agree with JD. Vetvito isn't using a kitchen that anyone can use because I tried to break down the .nbh file and was unable to yet.... Keep up the good work vetvito.

jim2sad 05-26-2008 06:29 AM

hey guy ..izzit this romsuitable for dopod 818pro ?? thanks alot .

Red49er 05-26-2008 10:06 AM

Where can I get info on what this ladymail is thats included in your rom?

ace741 05-26-2008 10:53 AM

To use your messaging background pack, do I have to be running your ROM? Or will it work with most custom ROMS? TIA