PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Mustan-Tech - WM6.1 v3 (with GPS & Rev. A) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25097)

xanekka 05-04-2008 10:25 PM

Re: Mustan-Tech - WM6.1 v3 (with GPS & Rev. A)

Quote:

Originally Posted by boe (Post 265187)
Sorry - I got squat then. There is always reflashing but that isn't much fun

My problem is solved. I had to turn the Location Setting "ON", under phone settings -> services.

Yay!

ludester 05-04-2008 10:43 PM

mustan any new releases coming out?

PeekHoles 05-05-2008 02:43 PM

I installed the titan radio and my gps works fine I get 4-5 sats in under 30 seconds every time. I'm only getting Canada cites no usa cites anyone know a easy fix?

Also anyone know what theme this is using it looks awesome. I love the cube with the updated icons and dialer. I hated the old stock htc cube theme and dialer skin.

jamesjay 05-05-2008 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeekHoles (Post 272221)
Also anyone know what theme this is using it looks awesome. I love the cube with the updated icons and dialer. I hated the old stock htc cube theme and dialer skin.

Thats exactly what i want to know. If anyone knows what name of the cube and dailer skins are, please let me know. i havent been able to find them seperately. A dl link would be even better. thx.

grooves12 05-06-2008 03:01 AM

Mustantech: Is there any way you can build a mid-level Rom that has everything the Mega-rom has but gets rid of all the apps that require registration to be used?

klozowski 05-06-2008 04:20 PM

I'm loving this so far Mustan-Tech, much better than Telus' usual crap. It also solved a couple of my previous technical problems. What a god-send!
My one complaint is I preferred the touch keyboard and touch keypad that came stock on my telus phone.

Once again, thanks!

kaikara 05-06-2008 07:30 PM

I am rnning this ROM and I was wondering if anyone else experienced this issue. A couple times when the phone has been in standby for awhile I hit the power button and nothing happens. When i hit it again the phone soft reboots. Anyone else had this type of issue?

dvboy 05-08-2008 12:37 PM

An issue I am finding is while I am into a program and going through its options,then hit OK on the top right corner it closes the program instead of executing that option.It makes trying to make adjustments frustrating.Hope I explained myself correctly,somebody have a fix?

Syclone 05-08-2008 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Syclone (Post 269493)
Has anyone had any problems with the Core Player? It is very unstable with this ROM and the menu disappears after the first use of the menu.

Well,
Looks like I solved my own problem - Switched to "GDI" under Video settings and everything seems to work fine now.

Any chance of getting the Core Player OEM you used Mustan-Tech? (For use in the Kitchen).

Thanks,

fizz 05-08-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dvboy (Post 275819)
An issue I am finding is while I am into a program and going through its options,then hit OK on the top right corner it closes the program instead of executing that option.It makes trying to make adjustments frustrating.Hope I explained myself correctly,somebody have a fix?

hey change the settings for closing an application from "pressing X" to "holding X". this will fix the problem you are having when pressing OK.

hope this helps