PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Mustan-Tech - WM6.1 v3 (with GPS & Rev. A) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=25097)

earthdan 04-28-2008 02:35 PM

Re: Mustan-Tech - WM6.1 v3 (with GPS & Rev. A)

love the rom but is there a way to get the end key long press back? Is there a cab for this? I like to be able to either end my data connection or bring up other stuff.

boe 04-28-2008 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustan-tech (Post 262861)
Page Updated: April 27th 2008Only includes:

1. Flash addons
2. Windows Live & Messenger
3. Bluetooth Addon
4. HTC Home (6 tab version)
5. HTC Keypad/Keyboard
6. HTC Album
7. HTC Audio Manager
8. HTC Comm Manager
9. HTC Cube
10. HTC Dialer
11. HTC Task Manager

Utilities:

Leave feedback about any issues for changes needed.

Just checking since they aren't listed I wanted to make sure - is Office 6.1 included or adobe Reader?

Thanks

Roldy 04-28-2008 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TraderStav (Post 263834)
Strange, still not fixed. Symbols instead of letters and suggested words all garbled...

This rom is almost there!

edit: This happens when trying to set up a new email, but works fine on a text message...

I'm getting this too. letters think theyre numbers, and numbers do nothing...

Also, the quick menu for HTC's task manager draws itself over 'ok' button. To the point where I have to dissable the quick menu to hit the ok button. You fixed this problem in one of your 1.x roms.

Mark Larson 04-28-2008 03:03 PM

Can anyone tell me how to get my dialer codes working again? I tried ##DATA#, ##DATA <Send>, ##DATA# <Send> and nothing works. I need to configure this phone since its not on any account right now, how do I enter the screen where I input the MDN and MSID?

Donatom3 04-28-2008 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark Larson (Post 264018)
Can anyone tell me how to get my dialer codes working again? I tried ##DATA#, ##DATA <Send>, ##DATA# <Send> and nothing works. I need to configure this phone since its not on any account right now, how do I enter the screen where I input the MDN and MSID?

##778 Send worked for me.

boe 04-28-2008 03:14 PM

Hello, I just tried the latest version of the clean install on my Sprint phone - can't connect to the internet. I went to connection manager - the data connection section is greyed out. Is there a step I missed? I thought I read something about iodata in some post but I can't find it. I also notice I can't make phone calls.

Mustan-tech 04-28-2008 03:14 PM

Sorry all I uploaded the fixed roms this morning with what I hoped was a working keypad. but I seem to be seeing that people are still having problems with it. can someone PM me with a screen shot or more specific info on whats not working and i'll see what I can do!

I ment to update the links on the first page but had to many things to do this morning, they are now updated. I'm glad some of you already found it on the FTP.

They are:

/\/\ustan.

boe 04-28-2008 03:27 PM

I updated to your 3.1 clean install on my Sprint phone - it says digital Roaming on the phone. If I attempt to call it rings and then says LA digitial 01 your call cannot be completed at this time. For some reason I think it is trying to use alltel's network on my Sprint phone.

Donatom3 04-28-2008 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boe (Post 264043)
I updated to your 3.1 clean install on my Sprint phone - it says digital Roaming on the phone. If I attempt to call it rings and then says LA digitial 01 your call cannot be completed at this time. For some reason I think it is trying to use alltel's network on my Sprint phone.

Did you let the Alltel customizations run when you installed the Alltel Rom? I have sprint and Mustan's Mega rom and I'm fine.

Found them on this post http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...7&postcount=44. If you let the Alltel customizations run, run this and see what happens.

TraderStav 04-28-2008 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mustan-tech (Post 264029)
Sorry all I uploaded the fixed roms this morning with what I hoped was a working keypad. but I seem to be seeing that people are still having problems with it. can someone PM me with a screen shot or more specific info on whats not working and i'll see what I can do!

I ment to update the links on the first page but had to many things to do this morning, they are now updated. I'm glad some of you already found it on the FTP.

They are:

/\/\ustan.

/\/\ustan, good looking Rom. Even with the ones you uploaded this morning I'm having issues with the keyboard. Are the two links quoted here updated since the ones I downloaded 2 hours ago? Looking forward to getting those issues worked out!

This happened with JDs rom as well but I could barely get a signal in my car on the way in the office this morning. Got 7 or 8 satellites but no lock. I'll try with yours on the way home and see how it works and report back...

My mogul hasn't had any issues in my car FWIW.

edit: just noticed how confusing my message was. Haven't test Sat on your ROM.