PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Vogue Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Unlockers for Custom Roms on Vogue 2.31(GPS) and 0.40(nonGPS) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=20370)

Whosdaman 01-20-2008 12:12 AM

There is Wi-Fi on the HTC Touch.....just no Wi-Fi intena

EtherealRemnant 01-20-2008 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whosdaman (Post 164397)
There is Wi-Fi on the HTC Touch.....just no Wi-Fi intena

Or drivers...

dzap 01-20-2008 01:26 AM

haha...I've used this software 3 times within the past 2 weeks (right now would be number 4) now to do a hard reset since I can't figure out any other way to do it really..and it's pretty simple :D

oracle646 01-20-2008 01:30 AM

So how do I do it?

So how do you get Wifi?

And also I keep getting error 262 when I do the ROM unlocker :
[FONT='PMingLiU','serif'][/FONT][FONT='Times New Roman','serif']ERROR [262, 276, 284, 302] : UPDATE ERROR[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif'][/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']This error occurs during the CE ROM code upgrade process. [/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Solution: If this happens, you can just soft-reset the device and run RUU again. The update process will then continue.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']Note: At this stage, the Wince is destroyed; instead, it is in upgrade mode.[/FONT]
[FONT='Times New Roman','serif']I restarted and nothing changed then also. And jsut to be sure in the solution part it says do a "soft restart" that is just holding the power button down right? cuase i do that and nothing happens. Nothing resume's or anything. Thanks for all the help...very greatful.[/FONT]

Felix J 01-24-2008 08:01 PM

access EVDO in no sprint network

Ok, is really awsome all the information and toos you find here. Congratulations for the forum and the comunity.

I have a problem. I have a sprint touch, but i live out of usa. My network operator offer internet via EVDO and 1x Rtt. but for some reason, some body please tell me way, when i setup the connection, it does not connect and give mi a message that tell can not connect for an unknow reasom. Looks like sprint have special ROM or something like that for EVDO and my carrier use another settings. In both networks it dial #777. in mi carrier is the same nomber. i know it because mi last mobile was a htc 6700 sprint too.

Please help

jim2561 01-26-2008 06:30 PM

bricked the ole touch

well, its a paperweight.

i cant get it past the "htc smart mobility" screen!! it comes up, tells me the driver and radio versions, then those disappear like they are supposed to and...nothing else.

can anybody help me???? im dying here!

i have tried hard and soft resetting and...nothing!

THANKS.

pg2k3 01-26-2008 07:53 PM

You might be able to unbrick it using a memory card and/or doing a Power/Camera reset. I'm no expert though.

ImCoKeMaN 01-26-2008 08:03 PM

Just install a new rom you'll be good to go

jim2561 01-26-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN (Post 169411)
Just install a new rom you'll be good to go

how would i flash a new rom seeing as how i cant get it to boot and therefore cant connect it with activesync???

THANKS.

and the camera power reset seemed to have no different effect compared to the ordinary soft reset. isnt that just where you hold down the side camera button and the end key and stick the stylus in the hole?

thanks a lot.

pg2k3 01-26-2008 08:58 PM

Hold the Power and Camera Button while pressing the reset with your stylus. That will keep your phone "Still" so you can flash it. It will put your phone in the bootloader and it activates your usb port enough to accept a new flash.

Hope that helps