PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2007, 05:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Darkflame808 is keeping up the good workDarkflame808 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exciting stuff!. Glad to see roms slowly churning out. I definitely will have to give this rom a shot. Keep the updates rolling and my touch will be P.I.M.P in no time.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:14 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

pheixe is a n00b
well i been playing with the new rom installed, and i found a lil problem. my internet explorer doesnt open. it opens and closes by itself.. any ideas?
thanks
Old 12-29-2007, 05:49 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolbean View Post
Hi,

I understand that this is for Sprint Vogue. I have a Bell Canada's Vogue (CDMA). Can I use this?

Also, if I use this rom, would I lost my voice+data plan with Bell and ended using sprint voice+data plan? I mean this is CDMA...

Thanks and forgive my ignorance if I'm totally out there...
Bell and Sprint ROMs have always been interchangeable, however your data settings may need to be reprovisioned, depending on how Bell does things on that end.

If nothing else, you can always flash back... Bell has released the first official ROM update.

Unlock your device and have some fun
Old 12-29-2007, 05:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

MrOuija36 is a n00b
My first PPC was a Treo 700wx so im new to roms and the such.. what exactly does it do and how does it benefit... feel like such a dumb question lol
Old 12-29-2007, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul & HTC Touch and HTC Diamond now HTC Touch Pro

soundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good worksoundworkspr is keeping up the good work
well the rom is very nice its working great no problem yet
Old 12-29-2007, 07:31 PM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
I never really had that many problems with mine but I might download the ROM anyway.
Old 12-29-2007, 07:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond

rycelover is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOuija36 View Post
My first PPC was a Treo 700wx so im new to roms and the such.. what exactly does it do and how does it benefit... feel like such a dumb question lol
custom roms such as Jake's offer many improvements over the stock rom with custom registry edits that "fix" many of the short comings of the stock rom. They also include many third party applications that are stored in ROM, which saves the user from having to install these apps and saves storage space on the device to allow for even more programs The best part is that guys like Jake [and those on xda-developers] can take enhancements and hacks that are found on other HTC or PPC or WM6 devices and port them over to the Touch.

Now, changing your ROM is not for everyone, but once you get the basics down, you'll find that you can alter your user experience at will through the simple process of changing your ROM; it's like getting a new phone every time!
Old 12-29-2007, 09:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: TOUCH CDMA

atbcrash is a n00b
noob here

I am a big time noob here. I am very interested in installing this on my brand new touch I got yesterday. Nothing is done to it except for google maps and siriuswm5. What do I need to do to install this. I am D/L right now. Thanks for your help.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

doubleu is a n00b
Thanks for this rom! Lots of different programs on here I haven't used before. One question though. What is the thing, where when I click on the battery icon, a larger balloon pops up with large signal meter, battery, volume, etc. icons appear? And can i disable it? for some reason there is a small section under the start bar, right in the center where when you click there, this balloon pops up, and it's interfering with my phonealarm sms button.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

mswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuffmswlogo knows their stuff
Is memmaid a trial?

Why 2 registry editors (memmaid includes one)?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Vogue > HTC Vogue Development