PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=89583)

haythammohamed1 10-12-2009 12:16 AM

Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

people that have had 4 or more replacements....how are we suppose to get another phone i would love some advice

M240-A1 10-12-2009 12:20 AM

4 or more replacements. No I mean requesting a touch pro 2 and sprint says a refurb touch pro 2 is being shipped. Touch pro 2 now a refurb that what posters are stating

dibara2003 10-12-2009 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M240-A1 (Post 1231023)
Now how exactly can a touch pro 2 already be a refurb . That tells me someone returned to get it replaced then sprint repairs it as a refurb. Is it now tp2 starting to have problems after a couple weeks

Well, there's a lot of indecisive people who buy the phone, figure out it isn't for them & exchange it. Those phones can't be sold as new so they sell it as refurbished models. If you look at verizon, their phone has been out for a shorter amount of time and they already have refurbished models.

haythammohamed1 10-12-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by M240-A1 (Post 1231042)
4 or more replacements. No I mean requesting a touch pro 2 and sprint says a refurb touch pro 2 is being shipped. Touch pro 2 now a refurb that what posters are stating

ohh no what im saying is ...the people with 3 or more replacement what are they doing....they told me there was a limit to what they can do over the phone...

strra 10-12-2009 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haythammohamed1 (Post 1231103)
ohh no what im saying is ...the people with 3 or more replacement what are they doing....they told me there was a limit to what they can do over the phone...

i was told the same thing. i had to go to a repair center (and it had to be a repair center, not a store)

mlin 10-12-2009 01:01 AM

Follow the link in the first post to howard forums. This is CLEARLY taking place within repair centers only.

cassith 10-12-2009 01:23 AM

Ok, this may be a tiny bit off-subject since I'm not with Sprint, but, what do all of us Alltel users do when we want to exchange our crappy TPs? I've been through 4 of them now... I'll probably ultimately be forced to switch to Verizon I suppose ?

PhyscoAssassinx 10-12-2009 01:34 AM

they sent me another TP so it's usb magiclly broke =[ so im sending the replacement back and keeping my old broken one =[ and takeing a trip to the sprint store up the block :) and found out iy has water damage wtf wjy are sprint sending broken TP'S?!?!?!?!

facemob 10-12-2009 01:35 AM

is there a limit on how many times you can use advance exchange... i need another tp and it says the maximum number of transactions have been previously completed. i have only used it twice... i guess its time for the htc hero

haythammohamed1 10-12-2009 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mlin (Post 1231122)
Follow the link in the first post to howard forums. This is CLEARLY taking place within repair centers only.

it still doesnt explain because i went today and they only told me that they could only replace it with a tp and that the list cant really help me