PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 06:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid @ 1.1GHz
Carrier: VZW

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: questions regarding EXTs

just add sdkcerts to your kitchen, you wont be sorry. and all of those packahes I listed came from the rar file on the xda thread I linked to. if you are using the visual kitchen it willl be a snap to figure out, I was not, I use PRB. it took me longer to figure it out

edit: fyi sdkcerts allows install of unsigned content like dll's. dlls can be taskbars, system icons, text, pretty much anything. having this ability is kind of equivalent to unlocking your phone, again. as the hardspl allows us to install unsigned ROM's, sdkcerts allow us to install unsigned content into our ROMs

just noticed you're using dcd kitchen. this is based on PRB also. I actualyl made a version of DCD 2.16 with gen y r1.5 manila added to it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28374120...2.16_manila.7z

might help you learn if nothing else. I did get dcd's permission to modify his kitchen.

Last edited by raidzero; 10-01-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
just add sdkcerts to your kitchen, you wont be sorry. and all of those packahes I listed came from the rar file on the xda thread I linked to. if you are using the visual kitchen it willl be a snap to figure out, I was not, I use PRB. it took me longer to figure it out

edit: fyi sdkcerts allows install of unsigned content like dll's. dlls can be taskbars, system icons, text, pretty much anything. having this ability is kind of equivalent to unlocking your phone, again. as the hardspl allows us to install unsigned ROM's, sdkcerts allow us to install unsigned content into our ROMs

just noticed you're using dcd kitchen. this is based on PRB also. I actualyl made a version of DCD 2.16 with gen y r1.5 manila added to it:

http://rapidshare.com/files/28374120...2.16_manila.7z

might help you learn if nothing else. I did get dcd's permission to modify his kitchen.
ok, thanks, so this has all the exts you said to add? or does it have something else?
Old 10-01-2009, 07:32 PM
N00b

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_reyna_16 View Post
ok, thanks, so this has all the exts you said to add? or does it have something else?
only what I posted earlier has been added to a folder called 8_manila, nothing else, I dont even think I put 2.5 icons in it
Old 10-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
only what I posted earlier has been added to a folder called 8_manila, nothing else, I dont even think I put 2.5 icons in it
yea, built rom, and its going great! one question, i notice i cant text from manila, dont know if i need the fix posted in gen y thread or its because i dont have an area code (ive noticed that when i dont have my contacts but am messaging through just the number, i can text from manila). also, does it necessarily need the tab vibration EXT? im kinda getting annoyed every time i press a hardware and screen key!
Old 10-01-2009, 09:38 PM
N00b

go to start settings personal buttons, vibrate tab. yes install the cdma sms fix. pretty sure we all need an area code to send sms, I do at least
Old 10-01-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
go to start settings personal buttons, vibrate tab. yes install the cdma sms fix. pretty sure we all need an area code to send sms, I do at least
dont have a vibrate tab in settings, personal, buttons, .....

and about the texting, the wm texting lets me send the first text with an area code, and then after that recognizes my contacts and doenst ask for it again! will this fix my problem? or will i have to update all of my contacts with area code?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro