PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 04:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: SPRINT
Threadstarter

mak101 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Do I need to unloack before flash

OK I will go with silence first. I will post my experience soon,

Thank you all.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-24-2009, 01:53 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mak101 is a n00b

Finally I flashed my TP first time with silence. I like theme and additional program specially stock tab, but I don't see significant difference in battery life. One more thing, is there any way I can delete bubble breaker?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:00 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mak101 View Post
Finally I flashed my TP first time with silence. I like theme and additional program specially stock tab, but I don't see significant difference in battery life. One more thing, is there any way I can delete bubble breaker?
You can delete the shortcut by going into File Explorer and then \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games

You can delete the exe (BubbleBraker.exe) by going into File Explorer and then \Windows\

Old 08-24-2009, 02:03 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mak101 is a n00b

I can delete the shortcut, but can't delete the bubblebreaker.exe. I know you can't delete it from original ROM, but I thought I could delete it after flashing custom ROM and that was my main reason to flash it.
Old 08-24-2009, 02:04 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I can delete the shortcut, but can't delete the bubblebreaker.exe. I know you can't delete it from original ROM, but I thought I could delete it after flashing custom ROM and that was my main reason to flash it.
You'll need to install TotalCommander to delete it from ROM. However, when you soft reset, it will re-spawn.

I'd just delete the shortcut. The exe won't harm you and it is very small. Out of sight, out of mind
Old 08-24-2009, 02:12 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Like he said just delete the shortcut. It won't play any impact on how well your phone runs.

You seem to be running an older version of Silence since the new one doesn't have Touch Flo 3D on it. Here's the link to the new one if u want to try it... http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79970
Old 08-24-2009, 02:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mak101 is a n00b

Now, I want to use internet sharing, i see two options as network connections: Data and Phone as Modem - Is this common or should I have to change something on registry? I choose Data and it worked, am I missing something?
Old 08-24-2009, 02:50 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
Now, I want to use internet sharing, i see two options as network connections: Data and Phone as Modem - Is this common or should I have to change something on registry? I choose Data and it worked, am I missing something?
You're good to go.
Old 08-24-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

pyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuffpyro254750 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pyro254750 Send a message via MSN to pyro254750

I usually recommend to people new to flashing to start with a wm6.1 based rom with manilla, for the simple fact that its similar to stock so the change isnt quite so abrupt, but ultimately I prefer 6.5 as do most people, so i would eventually start looking at 6.5 roms with titanium if i were you. Regardless of what you do, there are endless possibilities. Good luck!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro