PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 12:49 PM
The GrooGrux King
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to MadlyAlive
Re: streaming media on skyfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Well I can watch it on FF just fine, am watching it now, but cannot on the SkyFire via TP. I would like to thank ecryone for proving my point to Tech who seems to think Skyfire can view everything. From what I've seen of Skyfire so far, it sucks AZZ!!!!

Not impressed with SkyFire at all!
I still don't run SF since the text doesn't look as crisp as IE or Opera. While it doesn't really suck, it does need some work. They have a great concept and are working diligently to make it a great browser.

I'm excited for Fennec.

What version of FireFox are you running?

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadlyAlive View Post
I still don't run SF since the text doesn't look as crisp as IE or Opera. While it doesn't really suck, it does need some work. They have a great concept and are working diligently to make it a great browser.

I'm excited for Fennec.

What version of FireFox are you running?
The latest version, I always keep it updated. I think it may be version 3.4 or so? But not the right thread here for FF talk...sorry dont want this to close bud

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:44 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

ive been in contact with"ohmaha dave" hes the person that helps with all skyfire issues and is working on the problems were all having with hulu ect. hes asked for this link to update us here and is going to look into the other sites like sling.com and justin tv. please try to look at this thread for updates and ill post anything new also.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:45 PM
The GrooGrux King

MadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on repMadlyAlive is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ive been in contact with"ohmaha dave" hes the person that helps with all skyfire issues and is working on the problems were all having with hulu ect. hes asked for this link to update us here and is going to look into the other sites like sling.com and justin tv. please try to look at this thread for updates and ill post anything new also.
As always Darren, you bring zen to our world.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:54 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
As always Darren, you bring zen to our world.
thanx bro, also, if your in the us, goto skyfire, then menu\help\about\more info and your server id should start with: 10.100 ect. just some info. to check on your own.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:01 PM
The GrooGrux King

Quote:
thanx bro, also, if your in the us, goto skyfire, then menu\help\about\more info and your server id should start with: 10.100 ect. just some info. to check on your own.
Yup. 10.100.120.163
Old 07-01-2009, 03:08 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Yup. 10.100.120.163
your good then, its not your end. sling.com must get there stream from hulu according to what sling.com emailed me. im hoping this gets worked out soon, i miss my cops episodes. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
your good then, its not your end. sling.com must get there stream from hulu according to what sling.com emailed me. im hoping this gets worked out soon, i miss my cops episodes. lol
I just feel good that I started a thread that has relevance! Thanks Darren for your help again!
Old 07-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Ok, I have www.justin.tv working on my phone, and am watching baseball live right now, but no sound? Hmmm...
Old 07-01-2009, 04:37 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok, I have www.justin.tv working on my phone, and am watching baseball live right now, but no sound? Hmmm...
the sound issue happens alot on justin and othe sites like it. (adthe.net) its like a crap shoot with sound. ill update mr.skyfire that justin tv is up now, hes still looking for hulu problem. als psp users are having problems like ours.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro