PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Most popular ROMs, which one do you perfer? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69378)

Buehlar 05-21-2009 08:15 PM

Most popular ROMs, which one do you perfer?

Please remove this thread as it causes too much controversy. I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone. Thank you.

Just a simple poll to answer one of, if not the, most common questions being asked in the ROM upgrade forum.

This poll is simply based on the "most popular" ROMs that are currently being discussed based on thread views/replies.
It's not meant to discredit any of the other great chefs in any way.
(Poll creation only allows for a max of 10 or I would have posted all ROMs)

So, who's ROM do you prefer to use the most?

( I know this thread is for posting a new ROM release only, but I thought it would better serve the community as a whole by posting it here.
Moderators, if you disagree, then by all means move this poll to it's proper place.)

whatsleft4her 05-21-2009 08:18 PM

Re: Most popular ROMs, which one do you perfer?

mighty rom is probly the most popular but right now i just flashed to psyki and im digging it so far. just had to remap the world clock to galarm just to stop having the time issue.

jshaas2 05-21-2009 08:24 PM

dude are you serious. there have been too many posts like this and all they do is start trouble. I know you mean well, but try them out like everyone else has and decide for yourself.

rezn 05-21-2009 08:27 PM

Who cares which is the most popular? I do not see how I could get any benefit to the end result of this poll??? It is simply personal preference...

jadoe05 05-21-2009 08:30 PM

Hands down the fastest most stable custom rom out right now is SsS rom you guys should check it out.

Buehlar 05-21-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jshaas2 (Post 928489)
dude are you serious. there have been too many posts like this and all they do is start trouble. I know you mean well, but try them out like everyone else has and decide for yourself.

Dude, I have tried all of them, thank you.

This poll is intended to prevent questions such as "Which ROM should I use?"

This way they can CHOSE for themselves which ROMs to try.

I thought it might be helpful to someone.:scratch:

Moderators, if you deem this poll as being unhealthy, then please remove ASAP.

rezn 05-21-2009 08:37 PM

It is really not that helpful. I will try a ROM that someone says is the BEST most FASTEST ROM in the world and it will not suit my personal needs.

YouMayLose 05-21-2009 08:43 PM

im liking demolition and silence roms..2 thats are left off this list yet are 2 real popular roms..................

Buehlar 05-21-2009 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rezn (Post 928521)
It is really not that helpful. I will try a ROM that someone says is the BEST most FASTEST ROM in the world and it will not suit my personal needs.

I did expect a few flames from those that have been here for a while. I understand completly.
However, a new guy will need a place to start and this thread gets overwhelming sometimes.

I know a poll like this would have been helpful to me when I started out.

Buehlar 05-21-2009 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouMayLose (Post 928531)
im liking demolition and silence roms..2 thats are left off this list yet are 2 real popular roms..................

Popular, yes. Popularity is ranked them based on thread replies/views.

If poll creation allowed for more the a max of 10, I would include all ROMs.