PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Strange YouTube problem

So when I go to play a video in YouTube it works just fine. Loads the video to 100% and all that. But as soon as it starts playing a video it closes the program. The really strange part is the controls, ie. play, stop, stay on the screen. Somewhat like an overlay of my today screen. I can hit start behind it. When I take a screen shot it doesn't show up. BTW, I used the same OEM base I was using on 6.1, now on 6.5. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Re: Strange YouTube problem

yeah, gotta just keep trying versions of it, some are fine, some are the suck, some work on one device, but won't on others, it's kind of a crapchute. I have yet to find a version that like the touch pro 6.5, but I have not looked really hard.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:56 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-htc-touch View Post
yeah, gotta just keep trying versions of it, some are fine, some are the suck, some work on one device, but won't on others, it's kind of a crapchute. I have yet to find a version that like the touch pro 6.5, but I have not looked really hard.
Yeah I am trying the official youtube app right now. but it says no codecs found to play.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:19 AM
VIP Member

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP

yeah, I've tried 3 or 4 versions of htc youtube, as well as official youtube, no dice so far. might need to patch one, or hex it to look at renamed old resources or something
Old 05-17-2009, 11:21 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

i have some good versions... 1 minute

Old 05-17-2009, 11:22 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
yeah, I've tried 3 or 4 versions of htc youtube, as well as official youtube, no dice so far. might need to patch one, or hex it to look at renamed old resources or something
Found my solution. I just needed to restart after installing...works good now. Thanks for the help though
Old 05-17-2009, 11:23 AM
VIP Member

say what? official youtube worked?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:23 AM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50

this is what i use plus the compressed exe on the forum http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1229497893
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
say what? official youtube worked?
The official youtube app.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:25 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibby50 View Post
this is what i use plus the compressed exe on the forum http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1229497893
Thanks man...i will check it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro