PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 10:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

agentjonnyb is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation TP Keyboard STOPPED WORKING!!!

I was on MightyROM 4.16 for weeks and just yesterday the keyboard stopped working. Figured it was cus of my installation and later removal of TF3Dv2, so I hard reset, etc, restored some things with SPB, but still happened, though keyboard worked a bit, it stopped again, figured the partial backup still had remains of damage, so I moved over to MightROM 5, not working...am gonna have to go back to stock ROM and bring it in?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: TP Keyboard STOPPED WORKING!!!

This is a dyer emergency...
Old 05-07-2009, 11:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentjonnyb View Post
I was on MightyROM 4.16 for weeks and just yesterday the keyboard stopped working. Figured it was cus of my installation and later removal of TF3Dv2, so I hard reset, etc, restored some things with SPB, but still happened, though keyboard worked a bit, it stopped again, figured the partial backup still had remains of damage, so I moved over to MightROM 5, not working...am gonna have to go back to stock ROM and bring it in?
you need to have the keyboard replaced. i just had mine replaced today. took 10 minutes and if you have TEP it covers the cost
Old 05-07-2009, 11:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by captblaze View Post
you need to have the keyboard replaced. i just had mine replaced today. took 10 minutes and if you have TEP it covers the cost
Thanks dude, that's such a relief! Glad they can fix it rather than try and force a 100$ deductible for full replacement, besides, got a full body invisible shield on it, need this bad boy to last me till fall 2010 or whenever HTC starts releasing Tegra-based devices.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4g / Touch_Pro2

captblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on repcaptblaze is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentjonnyb View Post
Thanks dude, that's such a relief! Glad they can fix it rather than try and force a 100$ deductible for full replacement, besides, got a full body invisible shield on it, need this bad boy to last me till fall 2010 or whenever HTC starts releasing Tegra-based devices.
i'm with you on the wait for tegra... i went to a sprint authorized repair (non corporate) to get the repair. make sure you call ahead to confirm having the replacement keyboard in stock.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro