PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 06:37 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: Review WM6.5 (and Mighty Mike 5) Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
I use pocketshield for locking, the default MS one sucks, hahah.
On 6.5? I like the lock overall. Pocketshield kills my battery!
Old 06-04-2009, 06:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
On 6.5? I like the lock overall. Pocketshield kills my battery!

I also use PocketShield in 6.5 & my battery life has been absolutely amazing.

Ever since I flashed to Merdin's 6.5 it's like I added a high capacity battery.

I have used PS for over 6 months & it has the least effect on battery life of any locking system available (& I've tried them all)

~John
Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Wow, it killed my battery, I used it for a while but I like s2u2 better, if only it didn't have the issues it has. But I think windows did a great job with this lock, they just need to fix a few things.
Old 06-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Wow, it killed my battery, I used it for a while but I like s2u2 better, if only it didn't have the issues it has. But I think windows did a great job with this lock, they just need to fix a few things.
That's odd, I've never actually tested using the phone without PS, but I don't recall my battery life dropping after I started using PS. The thing that kills my phone is when I'm in the office where i have mediocre reception and I have to keep my phone plugged in at my desk. On the weekends and at home, my battery typically lasts me through the day, even with PS.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:02 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
That's odd, I've never actually tested using the phone without PS, but I don't recall my battery life dropping after I started using PS. The thing that kills my phone is when I'm in the office where i have mediocre reception and I have to keep my phone plugged in at my desk. On the weekends and at home, my battery typically lasts me through the day, even with PS.
Yea, if they gave the option to switch the date from 0506 being june 5th to 0605 being june 5th I could get behind it a little more too. It is a good app, landscape is kind of useless tho. The wm6.5 is better than any of these if maybe they would consider my ideas haha.
Old 06-05-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

i have searched all over the upgrade forum and can't seem to find mighty mike 5. where would i get it from
Old 06-05-2009, 05:12 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ht=mighty+mike
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre, touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

IFMISM is keeping up the good workIFMISM is keeping up the good work

Quote:
MUCH APPRECIATED
Old 06-05-2009, 06:39 PM
White Monster > Red Bull
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFMISM View Post
MUCH APPRECIATED
NE time!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro