PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Htc Touch Pro Screen Problem (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65234)

ymn2005 04-16-2009 09:02 PM

Htc Touch Pro Screen Problem

I have a Touch pro sprint,, I put the juggalo rom in the phone,, but the screen now shakes all the time,, especially when I try to write a text message,, I can't write anything, because the letters are over each other,,
Any idea what's wrong, or I did wrong, I flashed another rom, but still the same, I also tried a hard reset..but nothin

bikeandestroyx 04-16-2009 09:14 PM

Re: Htc Touch Pro Screen Problem

Quote:

Originally Posted by ymn2005 (Post 854197)
I have a Touch pro sprint,, I put the juggalo rom in the phone,, but the screen now shakes all the time,, especially when I try to write a text message,, I can't write anything, because the letters are over each other,,
Any idea what's wrong, or I did wrong, I flashed another rom, but still the same, I also tried a hard reset..but nothin

could you please explain more, what do you mean by shakes? like the hardware shakes or what?

seanstick 04-16-2009 09:38 PM

I just had this problem with another ROM flashed to another one and back to the sprint stock and they were all really messed up. The screen icons were all over the place.

I had to get a new phone because the screen just stopped working.

The phone part worked and everything just the screen was black.

Maverick77 04-16-2009 09:42 PM

I know sometimes the refresh rate gets to me especially after looking at an external monitor for a while. But what you are describing sounds like hardware problems to me.

seanstick 04-16-2009 10:42 PM

Yeah I *think* what happened was the ribbon cord or something got loose because if i played with the screen enough it would work fine then it stopped working after using the device.

I have never dropped my phone or anything either. Must have just had a loose wire im guessing.

temperbad 04-16-2009 11:01 PM

get the keyboard replaced, same tning happened to my phone.

beefcakeb0 04-16-2009 11:48 PM

www.storelocator.sprint.com check repair centers and type cincinnati theres like 3 or 4 repair centers around town

ymn2005 04-17-2009 05:43 AM

OK<<Thanks for the replies,,, IN my screen, when i go to text messages, the OK will be in the center of the screen, and the lines are in the side,, and i can write but i can't see what i am writing because the screen is messed up..
what i did,, i flashed the phone many times,, tried different roms,, but everything was working fine until yesterday,, i tried to flash sprint stock rom,, but same proplem.. any suggestion!!!! do u think i should take it to service,, the problem i already flashed it to metro pcs,, do u think sprint would still see what's wrong with the phone??

ymn2005 04-17-2009 05:46 AM

Sorry, i forgot to say,, all the other screens are working fine, i happens only when i try to write a text message, or when i go to google map.. and sometimes when browsing the pics i have in the phone, it messes up.

temperbad 04-17-2009 06:15 AM

do you have diamond tweak installed? having clear type enabled on that jumbles text together? maybe just a shot... and the rep at the sprint store just put a new keyboard in when my was acting funny (although it magically worked while there), i think they just swapped it with a brought back phone...