PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Arcsoft on Mighty ROM not working (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=58986)

davenukem 02-24-2009 01:38 AM

Re: Arcsoft on Mighty ROM not working

Thus, if i'm sending messages and they are going through and uploading chances are it's working fine and Sprint is just behind? This would account for my problems and also the other guys problems? So is this correct?

mebo73 02-24-2009 01:45 AM

There has to be a way to force it to recieve. I even changed the server adress just as the post said to!!

davenukem 02-24-2009 01:47 AM

I'm thinking there isn't honestly. I wish there was a "send/recieve" feature a la microsoft outlook but sadly there is not. Well, for no I see there are multiple posts going around saying that this is occuring so for all we know it could just be a slowdown on Sprint's behalf. I reflashed, hard reset, and got everything installed again (Yay Sashimi Auto installer) So i'm not too worried but still this is is pretty annoying. Oh well, i'll try and figure it out tommorow.

doc_ee 02-24-2009 01:50 AM

i been using arcsoft all week long and even this morning lessthan 1 min and pics or videos sent... but as of like 2 hrs ago.. been trying and resending pic mail either pics or videos and no dice....they not coming in or recieving..i am still on mighty rom 4.10 on my touch pro and on the 4.9.x for my diamond and nothing on either... u guys think it might just be sprint? dont see y arcsoft would just stop working.. it was wrking this mornig i sent at least 15 pic from 8am-12pm central and alll perfect...

just like at 8ish till now 11.40pm have not been able to send and recive ...

i wonder...

using T-Pro Mighty rom 4.10
using Diamond Mighty Rom 4.9.x(last one) i am sure it has nothing to do with rom.. :)

davenukem 02-24-2009 01:53 AM

FRESH INSTALL AND WORKING! If you are trying to do this with your phone plugged in make sure you have active sync allowing the recieving of MMS and VOIP while plugged in otherwise it may mess with your recieving. With Mighty Rom, don't change the "The Internet" option. Alrighty well it works so i'm gonna go install happy now.

mebo73 02-24-2009 01:55 AM

Running the same thing that you are. Lets hope its sprint!!

mebo73 02-24-2009 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davenukem (Post 734426)
FRESH INSTALL AND WORKING! If you are trying to do this with your phone plugged in make sure you have active sync allowing the recieving of MMS and VOIP while plugged in otherwise it may mess with your recieving. With Mighty Rom, don't change the "The Internet" option. Alrighty well it works so i'm gonna go install happy now.

Did you change anything after you installed it??

lilgrass71 02-24-2009 02:28 AM

hey im running juicy's 4.7 and i send a receive pix fine. i just sent one to myself and got it 30 seconds later. im from california though so maybe thats a factor too.

viwizard 02-24-2009 03:47 AM

Was able to send from my touch pro to wife diamond (with a stock rom), she received fine, I sent from her phone to mines no pix yet, running M.4.11 rom.
Washington, DC area.

lilgrass71 02-24-2009 04:02 AM

yup maybe yall should post this in mighty thread. he might be able to help out more